Monday, February 4, 2019

Hair Cuts and Stuff

So, what's new? We got our furs trimmed.  You can actually see my face again!




And Lucy-Fur has eyeballs, too!


And Daisy looks all sleek and stealthy-like (apparently being aerodynamic enhance the crazy)....


So yeah, even with fur trims, the youngsters are still nuts (apparently you can't shave away the crazy!)

See, stealthy and crazy!

Derpy, too!

Lucy-Fur like to show off her puppy eyes!

Oh yeah, and she's bouncy, too.
As you know, I am neither crazy nor derpy. I am just streamlined!









Underwater ballet!
And I get to show off my crazy toes!




Crazy toes AND synchronized swimming!

Being streamlined makes massage even better!
Because it is winter, I have to make sure I'm dried off before I go out to the car. Apparently Mom thinks this is an effective drying technique. I'm going to remember this when she gets out of the shower next time...


And in case you forgot what we looked like when we were shaggy, here ya go!


A rare Frisbee moment when I wasn't being actively tackled by the crazy youngsters.

Muppet.

Yeah, the derpy-ness was there when she was super-fluffy!

Eieee! Those nutballs are behind me!
Mom says this photo reminds her of the lyrics of "All Along the Watchtower"

All along the watchtower
Princ(ess)es kept the view
While all the mooses came and went...
Yeah, Mom's a little weird that way!

Have a happy week!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur

2 comments:

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thanks for sharing all the lovely photos. We had some snow fun here too. Love seeing your fur being trimmed to see your adorable face. Have a wonderful rest of your day. Have fun.
World of Animals

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "We wrote you some new lyrics for your theme song, Fiona!"
Chaplin: "It goes like this!"
Charlee: "'There must be some kind of way outta here'"
Chaplin: "'Said Fiona to the Mom'"
Charlee: "'Those crazy youngsters keep chasing me'"
Chaplin: "'And their catching skills aren't strong!'"
Charlee: "Ehh, it's a work in progress."