Sunday, February 24, 2019

A Quickie

Mom bought some new lenses for her camera (a full-frame 28mm and a full-frame 50mm - apparently her older 50mm wasn't a full-frame - whatever any of that means), and while she's busy with animal shelter photos and stuff, she did find time to get a few photos of us.

She used the 50mm when I was swimming; yet again it was cold and Mom-the-wuss didn't want to get in the water with me, so she looked down from above....


Angela make me swim in circles a lot. Apparently it makes my leggies strong - and I don't get dizzy, either!


Oh yeah! Massage is The Best!
Mom says she can see my leggies working in the pool!

She took out the 28mm lens just about the time Daisy decided to go after me. Do you see the crazy eyes on that black dog?  (BTW, I guess Mom is pretty happy with the lens - I mean, Daisy's crazy eyes ARE pretty sharp and in focus...)


And Mom dragged us out this morning for some sunrise photos. But it was pretty cold out there (11F), so we went out one at a time, and Mom didn't really get a killer sunrise, but she seemed to have fun, and we were well-rewarded for our time, so I guess we were all winners! (You can see from the amount of sun that Daisy went out first, then Lucy-Fur, then me!)

Shockingly, she doesn't look crazy here.  Well, not too crazy.

Fluffer-nutter just wanted snacks
Me? I'm an old pro at this!
Have a great week - Mom has to get back to animal shelter photos!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur

2 comments:

The Army of Four said...

You look awesome swimming, but we like the snow pix best! :). We can't help it; it's in our DNA.
Cam and Mags

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Good job hiding the crazy in that second picture, Daisy!"
Chaplin: "In the first one, not so much."