Monday, January 21, 2019

SNOW!!!

In the last week or so, we've received something like 3 feet of snow.  Which means.... SNOW ZOOMIES!!!

I like to stay away from the youngsters because they are NUTS! But I still like my zoomies!


I will leave the really deep snow to the crazies, however...

 
 






Nutters.


For reference, the snow is at least Daisy-deep in spots!




Completely nuts!

I think she has eyeballs in there!
 The youngsters also have this thing about lying down in the snow.



Oh, and yeah, they are such sisters!

Uh-huh!

Seriously, is there any doubt that they are related?
I am not completely out of the fun, however. While the youngsters are wading through dog-deep snow, I am going after Frisbees and looking regal!

I've still got it!

This is *my* Frisbee.

Really, mine.

Okay, so I will go after frisbees like the youngsters. Hey, a girl's got to keep an eye on those things or they will get lost!

Yep, I've mastered the Looking Regal thing.

Yep, seriously regal.
I think Dad was having fun in the snow, too!


Have a great week - we'll be the ones zooming around in the snow!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur

3 comments:

Kinley Westie said...

All dat snow looks fun!

Molly the Airedale said...

How beautiful and fun! That's what I was wishing for but it's not what I got. We got icky ice!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Wow, you three are really dashing through the snow!"
Chaplin: "Or bounding through it, as the case may be."
Chaplin: "I think we'll stay inside where it's warm, though!"
Chaplin: "Hey, why is Dada looking at that picture of the snow-eating machine and shivering?"