Sunday, February 10, 2019

Lots of Funballs Times!

Another week, more snow, more funballs times!

Actually, we had a fair amount of snow this week, and Mom actually got a snow day off from work, because the weather was like this all day long!


Mom still had stuff to do, so I helped her. As you can see, I am a Most Excellent Helper.


We have been having a grand time with all the snow (we are finally having a 'normal' winter!).

Mom can't throw....

But I can protect the Frisbee from the youngsters.
 Not that the Frisbees need much protecting....

*sigh*

*double sigh*

I guess this is the 'open your mouth and hope the Frisbee falls in' technique. For the record, it doesn't really work.

Mom still needs to work on her throwing skills...

Lucy-Fur can't catch, but she loves bounding in and out of the snow!

Not a great throw, but at least I'm not getting attackled by the youngsters.

Oh, Daisy....
At least the kids have figured out how to play tug-of-war with Frisbees.






And yes, there were many snow zoomies!



And bitey-face (I prefer to not engage with the nutballs).







I guess Lucy-Fur doesn't need a dental exam at her next check-up! Every one of her teeth looks good from here!







This one did make me laugh. I'm glad they had each other and aren't inflicting this upon me...


Mom did play around a bit with the Super Snooter Shooter, too.

Are you my mummy?

Hai!

I am told I have a very kissable snooter!
While the youngsters have been running around like crazy women, I have been swimming.  This last week Mom didn't actually get in the pool with me. Something about it being really cold out, and her not wanting to freeze while warming up the car and making sure I was nice and dry. Which is okay, I suppose.

How many circles are you going to make me swim in, before I get that tennis ball, huh?

Seriously, give me the tennis ball!

Okay, fine, I'll race you for it!

Oooh. Yep. That's the spot!

Woohoo! Tennis ball time!

What? I have to race you for it? Okay, fine. Four paws are faster than human arms and legs.


Mom always wonders why I don't like swimming right up next to the side of the pool.  Now she knows!

Eeeieee! Sea monster!
But when I am in pursuit of a tennis ball, not even Nessie can prevent me from getting my tennis ball!


So, another fun week in the bag!  Have a great time, and since we are getting more snow, we are all looking forward to more snowy funballs times!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I am still waiting for decent snow at my house. You girls are having way too much fun!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Are you sure that's snow?"
Chaplin: "Because we think it looks like you've been swallowed by a giant ice-mouth and you're looking out at your yard from inside it!"