Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Bitey Face

The youngsters are nuts.  Not that this is news to anyone, but sometimes it's nice to have photographic proof.


I don't think Lucy-Fur needs a dental exam this year...

She can even make snow levitate!

Mom keeps telling Daisy that if she breaks Lucy-Fur she's not getting another puppy.

However, I don't think Lucy-Fur is in any danger of getting 'broken'.
Complete nutters.


Yep. They are playing tug-of-war with a twig. Nutballs.
Of course, they throw in snow zoomies for good measure.





Meanwhile, I just look regal. (Besides, if I stay still, they are less likely to hit me when they fly by...)

I am not amused by your crazy dog shenanigans. 
And I don't know what Mom did to Daisy, but I think Mom had better hand over some treats ASAP!

Demon dog.
Stay tuned for more adventures!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur

No comments: