Sunday, April 1, 2018

We Saw the Easter Bunny!

Well, technically, we saw several bunnies today, any of which could have been the Easter Bunny.  But then, there was this Easter Bunny, who is vastly cuter than the other bunnies we saw.  (And yes, I said it - Lucy-Fur is cute. What can I say?)

Heehee. She's too young to know how to avoid the ears. And she is pretty cute!

You will notice that I made sure that Mom understood that I was not interested in wearing bunny ears.

Hey, um, Mom. I love you and all, but I look WAY more stunning this way than with those ornamental ears on my head!
And we all know that Demon Dogs don't DO bunny ears.

It would be sacrilegious for Demon Dogs to wear bunny ears. So there.
I think Daisy is really embracing this whole Demon Dog thing...

Oy. Seriously?!?

Stand down, you Hell Hound!

Isn't this why we got Daisy her own puppy? And speaking of puppies? What is she doing back there?!?
Mom is still recuperating from her adventures in oral surgery, so there aren't as many photos as usual, but rest assured that we are having fun in the nice weather, zooming around!

Crazy pups.

Zoom zoom!
I did, however, take a few moments to look stunning for the camera.


Have a good week!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy the Demon Dog, and Lucy-Fur

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

You look adorable in your bunny ears, Lucy! Happy Easter Monday!