Sunday, April 8, 2018

I Went Swimming!

As you may remember, Daisy went swimming a while back, and the plan was for me to go swimming, but then I had the eye surgicals, and Mom had the dental surgicals, and well, finally I had my first swimming adventure yesterday.

Apparently I am a 'senior doggie' (I'm going to be 10 in July - I don't know how that makes me a senior; I mean, Mom is the one getting the letters from AARP, not me!), and apparently as an alleged senior, keeping me active is a good thing.  Duh. Activity is always good.  Anyhoo, as an alleged senior, my swimming included massage as well as swimming!

Like with Daisy, we started off with me getting comfy in the water, and a little massage to get me relaxed.


After a little relaxing, I was floated around the pool, to make sure that I really like water. (I do!)


And then I started swimming. You will notice that at no point was there any paranoid splashing like Daisy did. Of course, I am a seasoned swimmer, and Daisy wasn't.

"Hi nice Angela lady, this is fun!"



After a little swimming, there was a little more massage, because apparently I wasn't using my hind legs much. (I was a little nervous!)

Not nervous now!  And oooh, that's a good spot!
After massage, there was more swimming. And tennis balls!


And massage.  (You sense a theme here, right?)


Lemme at that tennis ball!

Got it!!! 
This tennis ball is MINE now!


Still my tennis ball!

I could totally get into this massage thing!

And the swimming thing!

And the massage thing!
Needless to say, I had a great time!  Because Mom wants me to make sure I maintain my svelte figure and hind leggie strength, I will be going to for swimming and massage sessions for a while. I can't wait!

Have a great week!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy the Demon Dog, and Lucy-Fur

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Having your tennis ball makes everything so much better! Love your smiles, Fiona☺

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona its dennis the vizsla dog oh hay wow yoo shoor ar brayv going into the plastik walld pond of watry doom!!! altho hmm a massadj duz sownd nice!!! maybe i wil see if i can git the massadj part withowt the watry doom part!!! ok bye