Monday, April 16, 2018

All Sorts of Excitement!

So.... Dad's mother and sister came in to town over the weekend to celebrate Mom's birthday and belatedly celebrate Dad's birthday.

Before my aunt and grandmother came into town, it was really warm, followed by snow.  So, before they arrived, we got in some snow zoomies!


And some snow portraits...


All dramatical!
And then it warmed up in time for the visit.  The first time I saw my aunt and grandmother was on the way to my 'aquassage' appointment at the Dog Dive (it's swimming and massage).

I was all excited to see my relatives, and I think they were all excited to see me!

Getting scratchies from my grandmother!
And then they watched me while I showed off my ability to get massaged! Heehee!


Oh yeah! I totally love this whole massage thing!
And, of course, I showed off my swimming prowess!


And more massage prowess!
There are lots more photos from the swimming but it's been a busy weekend, and Mom hasn't gone through all of them yet.

The next day, we all met up and went on walkies.

Lucy-Fur was TOTALLY enamored with her grandmother - even though Dad's sister was walking Lucy-Fur, all Lucy-Fur wanted to do was see her grandmother!

"Hi Granny!"

"I really want to see you!"

"Seriously, Granny! I can't keep my eyes off you!"

"Never mind who's walking me - I want to say hello to my grandmother!"

Total suck-up! Heehee!
After the walkies, Mom got some family photos.  While she was setting up the lights, she actually got a photo of herself, to test the lights. I gave Mom a profile view of me so she could test her depth-of-field settings!

An actual photo of Mom! Someone should frame this!
And then there were some family photos.  You'll notice who Lucy was hanging out with...


And, you can also see how well Daisy cooperated while I acted like the perfect model!


And then there was more candid time, including rare photos of Mom with us (and yet more photos of Lucy-Fur sucking up to her grandmother!)




There was a dinner or two in all of this (to which we were not invited) and Mom and Dad came home with the appropriate offerings of steak!

Dad's mother and sister left this morning, and the missed the worst part of a ginormous windstorm that came in and knocked down a couple of our trees... (The roof is fine, but those two trees will get turned into firewood...)



And now everything is back to normal....


Mom has a bunch more photos, but she was busy with our visitors, so there will be more later.  Have a great week!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur

3 comments:

Kinley Westie said...

Those snow zoomies look like fun!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Your photo quality is amazing! My pup loves the snow zoomies as well, but hopefully we can wait off on that enjoy the warm weather to come!
World of Animals

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona and daisy and lucy its dennis the vizsla dog oh hay wow yoo guys hav ben bizzy for shoor!!! it luks like yoo had a lot of fun with all yore vizzitors vizzitors ar always gud for ekstra attenshun and eer skratches and sumtimes treets!!! the snow zoomies luk fun but ummm maybe a littel too cold for me!!! plus maybe a littel too zoomy theez days!!! and i am preetending i did not see the jiant tub of watery doom i am just glad fiona eskaypd frum it!!! ok bye