Wednesday, October 27, 2010

OhBoy!OhBoy!OhBoy!

First, thanks to everyone who voted on my new tag line for my tag from the nice people at Fetching Tags !!! The winner is: "Zoom-Zoom" submitted (albeit possibly unwittingly) by Dennis. We will be making a donation to Dennis' favorite charity (I'm guessing it's his local Vizsla rescue group, being that he is a rescued Vizsla and all, but we'll let you know specifically). Thanks again to everyone who submitted entries and to everyone who voted!!!

Zoom-Zoom is totally appropriate because... Mom and Dad race a Miata (well, it's a Franken-Miata, but it used to be a Miata at one point in its life):

And, because you know I love my zoomies!!! (Especially snow zoomies! And yes, this picture was taken this morning. Yep. That's right. This. Morning.)

And for those of you who, like me, can't get enough of the snow, here are more pictures of Abby and me frolicking in the snow!

Heehee! Lookit me!!! I'm the Abominable Snow-Dog!!!!

Heh. Bitey-face in the snow is always better than bitey-face in the dirt!

Zoom-zoom!

Dad thinks this last one should be our Christmas card!

Mom says it is supposed to stop snowing for the next couple of days, but that I shouldn't worry too much; winter is definitely on its way. She even ordered us some booties so we can continue our hikes through the winter without getting snow/ice/salt in our paws! And I'll show you my new tag when it gets here - I can hardly wait!!!!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats so cool, we are still sweating here in Texas!!

We love the new tag name!

Sierra Rose said...

Thanks for the snow zoomie fix over here!! LOVE it! Zoom zoom is a perfect winner for your site!! Yay!!
Booties all the way..me too! Hope I get to wear mine SOON!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Great tag line!

Great pikhs!!

BEST PIKH is the HOWLiday khard moment one!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and The Golden Khousins

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think Zoom-Zoom is just PAWFECT! I can't wait to see your tag.

And how exciting that you gots snow! The mountains here in Collie-rado have it but we don't have it yet. It's been very, very warm so far this year. I wonder if we're EVER gonna get snow?

Anyway, I know you'll enjoy YOURS!

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

central bark designs said...

Great tag line. and LOVE the snow photo for the Christmas Card!

Wendy, Abbey's Mom

Molly the Airedale said...

We agree with your dad. That last picture is a winner!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Kari in Alaska said...

This morning? Brrr

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Dexter said...

Hey Miss Fiona (Zoom Zoom)! THere is a big white poodle dog in my new class at school. He is kind of snooty, not fun loving like yourself.

I am really glad that you have snow and really glad that I don't.

Slobbers,
mango

Lorenza said...

Zoom Zoom is pawesome!
Your dad is right! That is a beautiful picture of you two for your Christmas Card!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Chewy said...

What is that white stuff? My momma says that whites stuff is bad! But it looks like you guys are having fun!

Chewy

BRUTUS said...

We concur - that last photo is DEFINITELY christmas card ready (you have our address, right???). Dad wanted to stuff your ballot box in foavor of "I Was First", but it's only because he's the oldest of 4 and particularly identifies with Fi. You'd think he's like "zoom-zoom" having some Mazdas in the business & all!!

SNorts-
Brutus & Carmen (and their silly dad)

Taffy said...

I think that tag line is perfect for you Fi! It looks like you are enjoying the snow! (Don't tell anyone but I think you are a crack head for liking snow that much!)
Snuggles,
Twix

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona and abby and fiona and abbys nice reederz its dennis the vizsla dog oh hay yes i totaly submitted zoom zoom on purpuss!!! yeah thats the tikkit!!! thanks to evrywun hoo voted for it and thank yoo fiona and abby for making a donayshun to my nice charity!!! ok bye

bichonpawz said...

Yay!! We wanted Zoom Zoom to win!! The snow pics look SOOOO fun! We love snow zoomies!!! That last one would make a really great card!!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug