Tuesday, December 26, 2017

'Tis the Season for Sisterly Love

Being Crosby managed a White Christmas for us, and as you all know by know (or should know), is that bitey-face is better in the snow.

Personally, I'd be happy to let the youngsters battle it out while I chase frisbees, but Daisy had the temerity to attempt to Steal. My. Frisbee.

Yuh,  I think not.  Time to show the Black Demon who is boss around here!



Lucy, watch and learn.  You are going to need to learn how to take out the demon dog.


The ear-pull is always a classic!

As is the collar-grab.  I think Lucy finally figured out that she should be paying attention...
 
Making lots of noise always helps throw one's opponent off balance a bit.

Of course, bitey-ing the leggies helps to throw them off balance, too! Heehee!
 
While I don't always bitey-face these days, when I do, I like to make sure everyone knows I'm still as good as I ever was!
Yep, I still got it!
And yes, I did catch this one!
Lucy-fur is still learning the broad strokes of outdoor bitey-face (she does quite well indoors)...

Yeah, this might *not* be the best approach, Little-Fur.

Seriously, kid, this is probably not going to work out well for you. But I applaud your moxie.

Yeah.... I kinda had a feeling this was how that was going to end. But it was a good attempt, Lucy-Fur.  Let's chat in private and I'll give you a few pointers.
While Lucy has a ways to go in tackling Daisy, she has truly mastered the art of Looking Cute in the Snow.  Yes, I'll admit it; Lucy-Fur is a cutie.  In fact, one might even go so far as to say she's a cute little devil! Heehee!

She collects a lot of snowballs on her floofs!

Yeah, that's pretty darn cute.

Get this kid a snorkel!
And finally, Daisy and I have both been fighting the law of gravity - and winning!

Wheee!

I don't even need a cape!
Mom works the next two days (something about saving up vacation days so she can take a week off and help wear Daisy out while Lucy recovers from being spayed in February), but then she's got another 4 day weekend starting Friday, so look forward to more photos!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy the Demon Dog, and Lucy-Fur

4 comments:

Kinley Westie said...

I'm so jealous, I's never seen snow!

Molly the Airedale said...

Oh to have that much wonderful snow! You girls are so lucky!

How Sam Sees It said...

LOL - our dogs enjoyed our meager 1/2 inch of snow.

Do the pups know how to do air acrobatics yet?

Monty, Harlow, and Ramble

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona and daisy and lucy its dennis the vizsla dog hay yoo guys shoor do no how to hav fun in the sno!!! it is nice to hav that bilt in fur kote isnt it??? happy noo yeer!!! ok bye