Sunday, December 24, 2017

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

And by that I mean the time of year where I'm not the one wearing antlers or an elf hat!  Heehee!

Sorry, Daisy, I don't think this is going to save you from the Naughty list!

Lucy, when you reach my venerable age, you probably won't have to put up with this!

Heehee!

In addition to it being the time of year where I don't have to wear the elf hat and antlers, it is also the time to celebrate new snow!

Which means SNOW ZOOMIES!

There's no zoomies like snow zoomies!

Zoom zoom!

BTW,  because Daisy can be a bit of a pain in the rumpus, Mom gives me some one-on-one frisbee time!

Lucy-Fur is figuring out the whole snow zoomies thing, too!

And, the youngsters are having fun, too!
Lucy-Fur and Daisy have finally figured out the frisbee tug-of-war thing, too!





Heehee. I have a feeling that in a couple of months, Daisy is going to have her hands full!

Lucy-Fur isn't quite as big as she looks - she's got a lot of fluff, too!
It's a good thing Lucy-Fur is keeping Daisy occupied, because if Daisy keeps up this kind of behavior, she's going to be on the Permanently Naughty list!



*sigh*  The things I have to put up with...

In addition to figuring out snow zoomies (well, sort of...),

She might be stuck...
Lucy turned 6 months old on the 13th.  She's becoming quite a lunker!

She's not too bad when she's under Daisy's influence!

Yep, she's 45.4 lbs - so it's not ALL floof!

*sigh*
Before I sign off, I have a note for Santa...

Dear Santa,
As usual, your cookies aren't going to survive until you visit tonight. However, I'm really glad that Mom was able to talk to you in person yesterday at the doggie photo fundraiser thingy and explain about the cookies. I mean, you wouldn't like those salmon bars anyway, right? And in my defense, I did take at least some of the blame, and didn't totally blame it on Daisy and Lucy-Fur.  Anyway, thanks for understanding!  
-Fiona

I really can't help myself about the cookies - they really were quite tasty!

Happy holidays to everyone!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Unknown said...

Feliz fiestas to you all, we hope Santy Paws listened to your mom Fi.

Woos
Khumbu & co