Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's Sporty Time!!!

Yes, I know this looks a lot like the post earlier today, but for those of you who receive this via email, I just wanted to let you know that voting for the Sporty Dogs at MangoMinster is OPEN! So, go vote. (Early and often, preferably!) And for those of you who didn't know that I am So Sporty that I have helped Tom Watson in the British Open, and ridden with Lance Armstrong in the Tour de France, well, now is the time to check it out!

Apparently, there are So Many Sporty Dogs, that Moose, the judge has decided to divide us into Good Sports and Most Athletic. Despite pictures of Dad sticking toys on my nose:

I have a feeling that I am really more of the Athletic Type, than the Good Sport Type. (Because let's face it, there is No Way I can compete with the picture of Dory (the consummate squirrel hunter) being put in a squirrel costume by her prankster Mom for being a good sport...) So, for those of you who might not know me, here are some of my Sportier Moments.

There is me playing football:


And playing football with Dad (not giving him the ball back right away is a game in and of itself!)


And here I am practing Doga:

And I am a consummate hiker:

Then there are all of my snow pictures...


I LOVE this stuff!

Faceplant!!!

Anyhoo, I could go on and on (and if you are really curious, just look at some of my older posts).

But I wanted to give you a brief look into me as an Athletic Sporty Dog!

Good luck to all my fellow competitors, sporty and otherwise! (And thanks again to the RH for hosting this fantabulous event!)

*kissey face*
-Fiona, Sporty (Athletic) Dog

12 comments:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! I saw your entry ... Cool! Good Luck! I'm in the non-sport group. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Lorenza said...

Good luck, Fiona!
You sure are Sporty!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown said...

You're too funny, Fiona. And you're doing terrific in the poles too. And I can't find the comment I left you earlier. Are you sabotaging me because I'm in the same category? BOL
Twink!

Clive said...

The photos are just brillant, Fiona - one better than the next!

The very best of luck!

lots of woofs
Clive and the NSLM

Anonymous said...

Hiya Fiona! It's Teal'c. Thanks for stopping by. The place you live looks pawsome!!!! I wish we had all the seasons over here... All we get is an endless summer.
Slobbers Teal'c

The Oceanside Animals said...

That is a most amazing faceplant, Fiona!

Anonymous said...

It's turning into a real dog fight Fiona... good luck to you!

Anonymous said...

well OF COURSE it's a friendly fight... we're good sports, RIGHT?!

you look like the happiest dog on earth in your pics:)

Unknown said...

What, you still have this outdated post up? The poles have closed! BOL Noooot.
I got your comment and had to comment. Thank Dog, you understand I'm silly! :) I'm always joking and always hoping my furiends get that it's all with the best intentions. I thank MM too for all the fun and wonderful, funny, warm furiends and their folks.
:)

Martha said...

We reckon you have a good chance - you really are a sporty dog and you have great pics too.
Good luck.
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xxx

Hi! I'm Sierra-Dog! said...

Me and the peeps LUVED your sporty dog entry!!! It was pawsome!!! We knew you were a sporty dog and this posted confirms it. You look like you live a fun and exciting life. =)

Your golden buddy,

Sierra-dog

Molly the Airedale said...

Every single picture is just brilliant, Fiona! We just love your entry!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch