Thursday, December 16, 2021

Winter - For Real This Time

 Hi!!! It's me, Lucy-Fur!  After a head-fake snow in October, we didn't get any real snow until this week.  And then we got A LOT of snow!  Daisy and I have been having a grand time in it!  Mom has a bunch more photos, but something about getting other photos for people and work and stuff.  I think she makes this work stuff up sometimes...



Zooming so fast that my floofs covered my eyes!



Wheeee!

Hi!  Mom bought us some tug toys to play with in the snow since we, um, apparently, don't like Frisbees.  Duh. Those things could take an eye out! Heehee!

Daisy is all dramatical-like!

Very regal!

Daisy was helping Mom test out her new lens.

More later - and not so much of a gap between updates, I promise!


*kissey face*

-Lucy-Fur and Crazy Daisy

3 comments:

Kinley Westie said...

Awww, looks like fun!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Sounds like Mother Nature was saving her snow up since October and then dumped it on you all at once!"

Millie and Walter said...

You are so lucky to have snow to play in. We're hoping to get some here today.