Monday, January 20, 2020

In Which Mom Gets New Props and We Get Snacks

Mom felt the need to add to her supply of photography props, and was in a steampunk mode.  (She's been listening to the 'Leviathan' series; I think we're probably lucky she wasn't listening to a Zane Grey novel!)

Anyway, we were the test-dummies with her new props.  Needless to say, there were lots (and lots!) of snacks involved.

But I make a rather dashing airship captain if I do say so myself!


"Great Scott!"

Hmmm. I think Daisy's been huffing the helium again!


In addition to the google, Mom got a mini hat, which, shockingly, fits us all just fine! Mom says I look like a 'Boffin'.  Apparently that's a good thing. I think I look rather stunning!



Mom was having fun playing around with different editing styles, too.


Daisy looks a bit less airship captain and more post-apocalyptic snow dog....


Believe it or not, this is a slightly different photo from the first one - Daisy is just very snack-oriented when it comes to bribes!

With a little extra editing, she's ready to audition for the next Mad Max movie!
As for Lucy-Fur, um, I'm not quite sure what look she's going for, but whatever she was going for, I think she pulls it off!

"Dr. Livingstone, I presume?"

She definitely wears the hat with style!

Heehee!

Even without the goggles Daisy's got a slight apocalyptic look to her!

In case you were curious, Mom used her 16-28mm lens for all the photos, so she thought she'd get a group photo (and we wanted our post-photo session snacks!)


So yeah, Mom maybe has lost her mind a bit, but we really like the snacks.  And now Mom is on the hunt for more inexpensive dog-sized steampunk gear. I'm placing an order with Chewy.com on her behalf so she has enough snacks for us!

Have a great week!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur!

3 comments:

Kinley Westie said...

Very cool! My momma said she did a whole steampunk costume wif Angel Whitley.

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thanks for sharing these pretty cool photos. Your mom has you all sampling all the props that she got. Our favorite is the hat. Thanks for sharing. Have a great rest of your day and enjoy extra treats for doing this for your mom.
World of Animals

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Our Dada says if you are embarking on a Steampunk adventure, Dennis would definitely have gone with you, if he were still with us!"
Chaplin: "Given Dennis's track record I'm not sure you'd really want him aboard your zeppelin, though."