Monday, September 3, 2018

Swimming!

As usual, Mom has been busy with "other stuff" and so it has been something like 87 weeks since my last bloggie post.  But until Mom can go through all of our latest photos, here are some photos of me swimming to tide you over.

Angela likes to make me work my hind leggies by throwing the tennis ball so that I have to swim in circles! Very sneaky, but it works, since I always get my tennis ball!

These are my hind leggies stretched out as I pounce on a tennis ball!

More sneaky swimming around in circles!

Watch out, Mom! I'm going right at you!

Lookit those hind leggies working to turn me in circles!

Hi Mom!!!

The massage part of all of this is pretty awesome, too!

Yep!

Ohh, yeah! Right there!

And off to chase tennis balls again!

Synchronized swimming!

The Loch Ness Fi-sters!

More hind leggie action!

More turns!

Heehee! Angela doesn't really have a detached head, but Mom is still amused by refraction!

I've got my eye on the ball!

Yet more synchronized swimming!


Mom likes Angela's "I Dream of Jeannie" feet!



See my strong hind leggies?


Did I mention that I really like the massage, too?
And just in case you thought I had sold my sisters to the Gypsies (no such luck yet...), here are the two nutters.  Mom keeps telling me that I was like this when I was their age, but I was *never* that young.

I think Lucy-Fur has the edge on Daisy!


Daisy, I don't think your head is supposed to go that direction... Of course, this is proof that you really are a demon dog...
Heehee!  The youngsters can have fun being crazy, and I'll have my fun in the pool. Of course, now that it is cooling down a bit, we are having fun hiking (no photos of that lately, but I'll make sure Mom gets some).

Have a great week!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy (the Demon Dog), and Lucy-Fur

1 comment:

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona its dennis the vizsla dog hay yoo shoor do like swimming!!! i wunder if the song swimming by the faymus minstrels florence and the machine wuz inspired by yoo!!! and daisy and lucy ar stil trying to kwalify for the wwf i see!!! ha ha ok bye