Thursday, July 5, 2018

Black Dog in Morning, Liver Snacks Take Warning

Actually, Mom might be the one who should take warning; I'm not sure Daisy was super keen on being awoken before dawn to do something that didn't involve barking at wildlife.

"Really. You woke me up for this?"
To say Daisy was not impressed with the experience might be a bit of an understatement...

"Mom. There is moose poop Right. Over. There. I would much rather be eating that than standing here. Just saying."
Of course, Lucy-Fur and I were still home asleep, which was fine by us.

*sigh* "I don't know what you find so amusing about this. Not a cloud in the sky. AND, did I mention that there's moose poop Right. Over. There. Just waiting to be sniffed and eaten!"
Poor Daisy. She gets tortured so (and by "tortured", I mean being force-fed liver snacks while sitting and looking sulky). Just because she's a photogenic black dog.

She does a very good 'deer in the headlights' face.
"I'm. So. Bored."

"Oh whatEVER."

"Your liver snacks have ceased to interest me."

"Seriously. Are we done yet?"
Heehee.  Mom promises to scope out more interesting locations before I get dragged out join her in one of these pre-dawn adventures.

I should note that Mom finds these photos amusing because, well, let's face it, Daisy's personality comes through quite clearly. And Mom suspects that Granny might recall some similar looks on Mom's face when she was a youngster and Granny was dragging Mom and my uncles to every Gothic cathedral in western Europe....

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur

1 comment:

The Army of Four said...

LOL, love the note at the end! :)
Liz, you're really showing your photo skills by taking such stellar pix of her in that light. Amazing detail - especially for a black dog! Kudos!
KZK