Saturday, September 9, 2017

Bitey Face!

As many of you know, when Daisy was inflicted upon me brought into the house, she was all about bitey-face, and while I am a bitey-face aficionado of old, I am also a more more mature girl than I was in my early days, and enjoy a good snooze on the couch as much as a round of bitey-face. So, while I still have grave concerns about my risk for puppy cooties from the latest addition to our mayhem, Lucy-fur, I am more than happy to let Daisy and Lucy-Fur bitey each other while I stay out of the way.

Lucy may only have little teeth at this point, but she's more than happy to show them off!

Lucy attempts to determine if the Geneva Convention allows attacking a target when the target is rolling in the grass.

Lucy holds the low ground.

Lucy doesn't seem to be too bothered by all of Daisy's sparkling white teeth.

This is either bitey-face or a dental exam. I'm not sure which!

My, what big teeth you have!

Holding the low ground doesn't always seem to work.

Apparently attacking when your opponent is rolling on the ground is NOT against the Geneva Convention.
And then there's this....



We had a spa day yesterday, so more photos later!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur

3 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

The game of "bitey face" can be a little complicated, and sometimes staying out of the way is best! --But it does look like fun!! :-)

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona and daisy and lucy its dennis the vizsla dog hay hmm that reeminds me of a song!!! bitey fayse bitey fayse biting butts and evryplayse luk owt!!!! heer comes the bitey fayse!!!! or sumthing like that!!! ok bye

KB said...

What great photos! I love the "holding the low ground" strategy!