Tuesday, August 1, 2017

A few photos

Mom has been busy with work and the animal shelter, and other photography stuff, so here's a few photos from this last week. It's a lot more of the same.

Me trying to fend off this black demon dog....




Little demon dog continued to not catch tennis balls...

Wait for it...

Yeah, not so much...
I looked beautiful (as usual...)


And I showed Daisy-cakes how real dogs deal with tennis balls...


Daisy assured me that she could pose with a frisbee...


I commented that she does well once she picks up the tennis ball/frisbee...




Look Ma! I'm flying!
Daisy also showed me what puppies do on a freshly mowed lawn...





Yeah, I don't know about this part...
And, of course, Mom got a few photos of Lucy-fur....




Lucy-fur officially joins us on Sunday, so stay tuned to photos of me hiding in the closet, trying to save myself from the Puppy Invasion!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Daisy the Bandsnatch (and very soon, Lucy-fur)

2 comments:

Kinley Westie said...

More great photos!

And Lucy's so cute!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona and daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay it luks like yoo too ar havving fun ketching balls!!! or ummm not ketching them in sum kayses!!! hay fiona if yoo need enny poynters on how to hide in klosets just let me no i am an old paw at that!!! ok bye