Sunday, April 2, 2017

Will NO ONE Rid Me of this Meddlesome Beast?!?

*sigh*  It seems like I use that blog post title awfully frequently... But it is totally justified.  I mean, look at what this wee beastie does to me!


Just in case you missed it, here's a close-up...


That wee beastie has got a death grip on my tail.  My tail!!!

*sigh*

If anyone knows of any drunken knights, let me know. Heehee!  Just kidding! I just wanted Granny to know that I've been paying attention in history class!

Still. This beastie takes liberties.

I mean, is she even a puppy?!? I think she's a werewolf! 

And she likes showing off her pearly whites...
 Don't worry. I *try* to put her in her place every once in a while...

But it's not easy - she's always giving me some lip.
Honestly, the youth of today has no respect for their elders.

In between my sister biteying my tail and harassing me, Mom managed to get Daisy's 8 month photo. I will say that I look rather regal. Daisy, on the other hand, well, is just Daisy.


She's not getting much taller, but she's starting to fill out a bit, and weighs in at a whopping 49.5 lbs. (Don't worry - I still outweigh her, which is something!)

As you may have noticed from the photographs, we've had the usual spring weather - snow, rain, sun, and everything else through which the Post Office promises to deliver. Which means that Mom hasn't taken as many photos of us as usual.  But she has managed to get a few stunning photos of us.

This is one of Mom's favorite photos of me. I don't blame her. I look stunning - as usual!





And a few action photos, because we have been able to get in some zoomie time.




Have you notice that the wee Bandersnatch wants everything I have? Tennis balls, frisbees - everything!



We've also been getting a little bitey-face in when we get the chance (and when Daisy annoys me to the point that I have to put her in her place).


Have a great week!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Daisy the Bandersnatch

PeeEss: Even though Daisy has a certificate from her Intermediate Puppy Class, Mom and Daisy have gone back to Beginning Puppy Class so Mom can work on her Bandersnatch handling skills!

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your mom gets the bestest pictures of the two of you!

Two French Bulldogs said...

BOL that tail does look quite tempting
Lily & Edward

Life With Lucy and Poppy said...

YOu can box her up and send her my way, bitey tail is my favorite game and aunt gracie has no tail so it would be of great fun! Oh my tails just waggin away just looking at all the fun you two have.

Puppy Growls,
Lucy

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona its dennis the vizsla dog oh hay wow i did not no yoo offerd a towing serviss!!! do yoo operayt heer in kalifornya??? wot ar yore rayts??? maybe i kan git mama and dada to sine up with yoo insted of triple a!!! ok bye