Monday, January 23, 2017

Winter Bitey Face

We have been getting a lot of snow as of late, and while that means a lot of work for Dad clearing the driveway, it also means lot of time wrestling the wee Bandersnatch into submission.  (Or attempting to wrestle her into submission - the wee beastie has some terrifying teeth!)







You might think that I am harassing some wee, defenseless puppy, but trust me, she is NOT defenseless.  She has serious Jaws of Doom!

I think she's part alligator!

Note that this is NOT the same picture as the last one - just the same Jaws of Doom, and me trying to get my face out of the way of those Bandersnatch teeth!

Eeiiieeee!

Terrifying, right?
Mom says Daisy's Jaws of Doom are just part of the growing process and that Daisy is just growing into a bigger snooter.  Well, her snooter might be growing, but her head isn't because I can still bitey her head!

I have my own Jaws of Doom, wee Bandersnatch!
Daisy must also be putting on weight, because while I can grab her by the scruff of her neck, it's getting harder to pull her down!


Which results in much practice of the Bitey-Face Tango...





I can still tackle quite well, however....



But Daisy seems to think that waving her paws at me will do something....

Not so much, wee Bandersnatch!
So, we are having a good time with all the snow!

Yep, she's crazy. And she's my sister....

Will no one rid me of this meddlesome beast?  Just kidding! I actually sort of like the wee thing.
And I will admit that Daisy can be sort of cute. Or ridiculous, depending on your perspective!

Totally ridiculous. But who can say no to a face like that? Even I am swayed by her puppy zaniness! 
Have a great week!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Daisy the Bandersnatch

5 comments:

Kinley Westie said...

Dat snow looks like so much fun!

Molly the Airedale said...

It's the opposite at our house, Fiona. Mackie can get my head into his mouth! How fair is this?!
Fabulous photos!

Two French Bulldogs said...

We laugh so hard every time we see those pearly whites and bite you faces
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

The Army of Four said...

Snow + Bitey Face. What could be better?!?!?
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona and daisy its dennis the vizsla dog oh hay wow it is like klash of the titans with yoo too!!! only with doodles!!! and snow insted of sand!!! and fun insted of mayhem!!! hmm i gess it is not reely like klash of the titans at all forgit i menshund that!!! ennyway those ar sum happy doodle fayses at the end of it for shoor!!! ha ha ok bye