Monday, October 3, 2016

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Fi here! I was finally able to wrest control of my bloggie back from Mom. First, thank you all for the thoughts and kind notes about Abby. I miss my Hippobottomus of a sister,and I'm still not entirely sure about this Rodent of Unusual Size that Mom and Dad keep telling me is my sister, but she is starting to grow on me, a bit like a fungus.  Mom, would you STOP editing my blog!

*ahem*

Anyhoo, I am slowly growing used to my sister and I'm sure in time she'll be pulling out my tail hairs we'll be zooming around the yard together like a couple of crazy kids.

But enough of that. We got SNOW today! Not much, and it won't last long, but it was a good chance to see if Crazy Daisy would be good at snow zoomies.  (Mom says I should say that my sister's name is just Daisy and not Crazy Daisy, but trust me, she is totally Crazy Daisy!)





She's not bad for a little doggie with little leggies! I'm still not 100% certain about doing zoomies with her yet - she's a little crazy!

Face-plant coming in 5...4....3...  Heehee!

And she tends to bark at me for no good reason!

But she is learning to follow my lead.
Crazy Daisy has definitely mastered the whole Looking Cute on Command thing.



And while this seems like it is All Crazy Daisy All The Time, trust me, I was out having a grand time, too!



Have a great week and stayed tuned for more of our adventures!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Crazy Daisy

8 comments:

rottrover said...

Fi, you are noble and brave to have a tiny puppy sister. There is NO WAY anyone can be cuter than me in my house. I'm just like that.

-Otto

Bocci said...

Congrats on your new arrival—"Crazy Daisy" is a cutie pie!

Molly the Airedale said...

OMD, you got snow already?! What beautiful pictures of you and Daisy, Fiona! You caught that snowball, right!

Cowspotdog said...

can't believe you got snow - and here we are hot and humid and waiting for hurricane Mathew. Crazy Daisy is adorable and is going to make the best of little sister

Murphy said...

We do believe that one photo had the start of one of Abby's ninja moves. Could it be Daisy is getting some guidance from her angel sister?

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Millie and Walter said...

We always love the first of the season snow zoomies! You two are lucky to have it already.

How Sam Sees It said...

Has your new sister shown any tendencies to want to get airborn yet? ;)

Monty, Harlow and Ramble

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona and daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay i am glad to heer that daisy is settling in and that she is growing on yoo like sum sort of lichen!!! or sumthing!!! hay wun gud thing abowt yore noo sister eeven tho she is littel at the moment she wil be verry hard to looz in the sno am i rite??? ha ha ok bye