Friday, July 10, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yes, you read that right!  Seven years ago today I was born!  And to celebrate, Mom broke out the party hats and tiaras.  I have been promised a trip to the Magic Cheeseburger Window this weekend, and since Abby the Not-Yet-Glowing-Doodle seems to be doing fine after her first chemo treatment, I have every confidence that this trip to the Magic Cheeseburger Window will happen!

It had better happen, Mom!  Note our enthusiasm - we are very excited about the Magic Cheeseburger Window; don't disappoint us!
 And since you can't ever go wrong with puppy photos, here are a few photos of me as a wee one.

I had mastered puppy eyes LONG before Abby mastered them!
 
Me and my little big sister and my hero, Taichi.
And a few more photos from my puppy year!

Taichi and I looking very stylish after a trip to the beauty parlour!

The wind beneath my ears!

Anti-gravity boots!

Since it's my birthday, I think you all should tell your pawrents that they should take you to your own local Magic Cheeseburger Window in celebration of my happy day!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus (who totally owes her existence to me being such a good dog!  Heehee!)

10 comments:

Julie said...

HAPPY BURFDAY
Haf a great fun filled day and I hopes the magic CHEESEBURGER window is extra kind to you
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Birthday, Fiona! We are celebrating here too and we're hoping the magic cheeseburger window might be in the plans for us!
Enjoy your special day!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Grrrrr -

Let's try again!

We hope there will be mooses, khakes, and khorgis!

Happy WOO Day!!!!!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: almost like gypsies, tramps, and thieves!

GOOSE said...

Happy birthday Fi!!!!!! And you let me know if you don't get a cheeseburger. I'll drive a couple up to you right away.
Blessings,
Michelle

Millie and Walter said...

Happy Birthday! Our mom says she remembers when you first came to your home. We hope you get lots of cheeseburgers this weekend.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

OMD...How could you be seven already?? Wasn't it just yesterday that you were a puppy???

Happy Barkday Fiona!!!!
Smileys!
Dory

The Army of Four said...

Happy, happy birthday!!! I am seven, too, and so far, it is VERY fun! I hope you enjoy it as much as I am!
Cammie!

TimberLove said...

Happy day mates!!

Nukie

Two French Bulldogs said...

Happy Birthday to youuuuuu
Lily & Edward

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona its dennis the vizsla dog hay happy belayted birthday!!! menny happy reeterns!!! as it happend we did go to the majik cheezberger window the other day but i wuz sadly cheeted and got no cheezberger of my own!!! so i gess i kannot has cheezberger!!! ok bye