Saturday, August 4, 2012

Dog Days of Summer - FurDoo

Okay, August 4th in the Dog Days is Summer is 'FurDoo' day.






We're not exactly sure what 'FurDoo' is, but I think Norwood said these were open to interpretation.  So we're going with photos where we are rocking stylish 'doos.  

Abby at her junior prom circa 1983... (okay, maybe not, but why else would she pose like that?)

I prefer the minimalist look, myself.
Heehee!  Happy Dog Days of Summer!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

4 comments:

The World According to Garth Riley said...

OMD! That is such a prom pose!!!

I'm still struggling with FurDoo myself.

your pal,
Garth

GOOSE said...

Whatever FurDoo is you make it look good.
Blessings,
Goose

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I would expekht woo heard us chukhkle at Garth's Prom Pose khomment -

Just sayin'

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Dexter said...

You can call that photo of Abby what you want, but I think it is little more than nekked dog trying to look all innocent. Sheesh.

We took a pass on fur do day. Not much going on around here in that department.

Slobbers,
Mango