Friday, May 15, 2009

A Wolf! In. My. Yard!!!

My parents are crazy. For those of you who know them, you already know this. And for those of you who don’t know them? Oy veh. The stories I could tell you. But I don’t have time for that today. Or probably in the rest of my life. Trust me. These people are crazy. I love them, but Mom and Dad are Cray-Zee.

But today?!? Today takes the cake.

There. Was. A. Wolf. In. Our. Yard.


Seriously. A wolf. In our yard.


And Mom’s out taking pictures. Sheesh. I swear that ‘Ph.D.’ stands for ‘Pretty Heinously Dumb’, because lemme tell ya, I don’t care if the wolf is my distant cousin. He can stay Very Distant, thankyouverymuch.



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay. So he is really only half-wolf, and half German shepherd.

And a very stately, low-key, mellow guy.


And actually sort of cute in that older-wolf-dog sort of way.


I like him, though. And I hope he comes and visits again. Because I’ve noticed that some dogs don’t want to play with me because they think I’m ‘energetic’. Me? Energetic? Naw. Not at all!!! I’m just full of youthful exuberance. But Mokie didn’t seem to mind at all. And actually chased me a little bit (but because Mom took these pictures using her phone – which still doesn’t make sense to me, but what do I know? – she didn’t get any action shots…. Maybe next time Mom’ll get better shots.




But dontcha think he’s handsome? I’d really like him to be my friend.

But I still think Mom and Dad are crazy.


2 comments:

Dexter said...

Sheesh! You could have been eaten alive or recruited to join one of their wolf packs and then you would have to eat wild animals and sleep on the ground. The horror!

Good thing you were able to defuse the situation.

Some doggies don't like me because I am so big. Their loss.

Slobbers,
Mango

1000 Goldens said...

I like your new pet wolf Fi :o)