Monday, February 23, 2009

Yet another cross stitch

Here is the latest finished pattern. When I pulled the picture off the camera and discovered that it was fuzzy, I was too lazy to take another one...

If you can't read the title on the right bottom, it is 'Baroque'. As in: "The kitteh baroque the bust, and took its spot."

 


This one amused me. I'm not sure what the next project will be, but I've got a bunch of choices. I went a little pattern-happy when I was looking for cross stitch patterns....

Other than that? I just came back from a 4 mile paddle - and the 2 miles up took about 3 times as long as the return trip; the water was moving pretty fast downstream, and I'm tired. Maybe I can convince Gary to have popcorn for dinner, and I can take a nap!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

I am LoW said...

Ohmy, I LOVE it!!

I haven't cross stitched in a while, I think I should pick it bad up. Very therapudic!