Saturday, July 25, 2009

Yes, I am still alive

Although if you had to rely on my Mom's typing, you'd never know it. *sheesh*

She has been (and I quote) "super busy the last couple of days". Yeah. Clearly. No pictures. Short walks. Fetching in the backyard rather than at the park. Hello?!? Remember me? Your Daughter?!?

*sigh*

And now she's getting ready for a car race tomorrow. At least we are taking The House With Wheels, so it's not like I'll be left behind. And TaiChi and Bufus will come with me, so I won't be lonely while they are off doing their silly car thing tomorrow.

Mom PROMISES me that she'll give me some computer time to catch up with everyone, and to get a better post up, but, well, I'll believe that when I see it. In the meantime, I'm going to go see if I can sneak up and eat the cat food!

*kissey face*
-Fiona

10 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'll be looking furward to seeing woo soon ;-)

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

Can't wait to read about your adventures on the house with wheels!

-Mollie and Bobo

Ms. ~K said...

Wroooo wroooo,
Have fun! We love taking trips in our house on wheels too! But ours is getting pretty crowded w/ 3 labs!
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Abby said...

Hi, Fiona...

Have fun at the car racey thing...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Abby xxxooo

The Army of Four said...

We've missed you!
Have fun at the car thingie!
Play bows,
Zim

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

Racey thing as in the thing in our town Indianapolis!!!????

Taffy said...

I was wondering where you'd been. You have been dropping by and visiting me though so don't be too mad at your Mom. Good luck getting that cat food and have fun racing!
Love and hugs,
Twix

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Good Luck with that cat food thing...

Have fun in the wheely house!

Miss you Smileys!
Dory

Lorenza said...

Hi, Fiona!
I am sure you are going to have a pawesome day at the car race!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

haooy that you are okay 0 and yes there humans can be very trying sometimes

enjoy the car race

Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ