I believe there are some rule that are attached to this award:
1. Acknowledge the person who gave you an award. That would be Dory. Thank you!!!
2. Copy the logo and Place it on your blog. vide supra*
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. vide supra
4. Note 7 things about your self that people might find interesting. vide infra**
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Blogger. Hmmm… I’m not sure who hasn’t got this. However, I’m going to list 7 people who deserve it, whether they’ve already gotten it or not.
6. Post link to the 7 bloggers you nominated. vide supra
7. Leave a comment on each of the blog you nominated, letting 'em know they have been nominated. Again, I think everyone I’ve listed has already gotten this, so I’m not going to leave a note. Because I’ll feel like a doofus.
7 Things About Me That May or May Not Be Interesting
1. When I was 9 weeks old, Mom and Dad took me to the Solo Nationals in Topeka, Kansas (in the House With Wheels). I spent most of my days there next to our car trailer. Because of this, the sound of diesel trucks don’t bother me, nor do the sound of big HP engines. In fact, I rather like the rumble of big engine. I also like the smell of fresh rubber. And high-octane gasoline.
2. I’m pretty anti-social. Mostly because I’m shy. I don’t really know how to act around other dogs. I’m working on this, though, because I’d love to play with friends. And I want to be a Good Example when I am an Older Sister.
3. *shhhh* I have a crush on Mango The Relentlessly Huge. He’s smart, he’s funny, he’s such a Deep Thinker, he runs his household, and well, he’s Relentlessly Huge. But don’t tell him. I think he likes someone else, and I’d hate to find out that he doesn’t like me….
4. I don’t like to swim. I’ve got webbed feet, and (Mom says), I’m super strong. But water? Not so much. Although I like to go ‘fishing’ for ice cubes in the water dish. Does that count?
5. TaiChi is My Hero. I wish I was a wise and smart and crafty as she is. I know it comes with age, but she is One Sharp Cookie. And can sniff out a cookie from a mile away. Which is a skill that should Never Be Under-estimated. And she's venerable. And Knows Everything. Including how to get Dad to slip her food when I'm (supposedly) not looking. This is almost as good a skill as Bufus' ability to get Mom or Dad to turn on the shower just because he meows. So as a corollary, Bufus is also My Hero. He has totally got Mom and Dad trained. I wish I had the skills of either of these two!
6. The Best Place in the World To Sleep is on either Mom or Dad’s pillow. Okay, so there isn’t much room left for either of them. But that sounds like a personal problem to me; I've got PLENTY of room.
7. I am The Luckiest Dog In The World. Of all of the puppies in the world, Mom and Dad picked ME!!! I’ve got a GREAT little big sister, and a cat brother who keeps me in line. And the Best. Parents. Ever. They’d go to the ends of the earth for me. And what more could ANYONE ask for?
7 People Who I Think Deserve This, Whether They’ve Received It Already or Not
1. Dennis the Vizsla. Either Dennis just finds himself at the Wrong Place At The Wrong Time a lot, or he is the master of creatio ex nihilo*** Either way, he know how to make the best of any situation.
2. Hero the Sharpei. Here’s a guy who knows how to live life. And he's handsome.
3. Honey The Great Dane. She’s not just creative, but she can DANCE. Seriously. If you haven't seen Honey, you haven't seen a Very Agile, Very Big Dog.
4. Lorenza. I am SURE she has this already, but her closet alone makes her worthy of yet another mention of a Creative Award. This girl is definitely The Best Dressed Girl I know.
5. Mango. And no, this isn’t because I’ve got a crush on him. I’ve got a crush on him because he’s smart and funny, and REALLY creative (It’s the egg-before-the-chicken syndrome). (See This Post as an example of how that ginormous brain of his works.
6. Petey. Duh. This pretty much goes without saying!
7. Secret Schnoodle. With a statement of: “We are a schnoodle and 3 standard poodles. Don't judge us,” How could you go wrong? And yes, I’m biased toward ‘doodles’. Can’t help it. It’s just breeding! ;-)
Anyhoo, I’m not going to leave comments because I think that pretty much everyone already has this award.
*means “see above” (blame Mom – she’s got some silly degree that uses Latin)
** means “see below” (again, blame Mom – far too educated for her own good)
***means 'creating something from nothing' (did I mention that you should blame Mom for me knowing all of these useless Latin phrases? Maybe they’ll come in handy somewhere, sometime….)
Pee Ess. Mom has Some More pictures of me with some of my new pressies. She says she’ll post them tomorrow. (Although Mom sort of operates on the ‘Redwood Time Frame: “a day, a week, a year, a decade; who can tell the difference?” So who knows when she'll get the pictures posted... *sigh*)