Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Birthday Weekend - an Update

Just a quick update from Party Central.

After my Mom decided that we should have a Birthday Weekend, our first activity was a nap. Naps are good. Naps with Mom are even better!


Then, after the nap, we went on a hike.


Then, after the hike, Mom told me that a box arrive. A box For Meeee!


Of course, I had to investigate it immediately!
Do I look upside down to you there?!?

TaiChi and I investigated the contents, and found they met our approval.

These are Quite Yummy! Mom says that there are other 'things' for us, but she hasn't elaborated yet.

BTW, there have been some experiments with the Party Hat and the Tiara. So far? I'm not super excited about having things on my head, so Mom and Dad have had to ambush me.
Very sneaky of them...

TaiChi, however, has had no issues with the Tiara (I think it's because she's been certain of her status as Queen for the last 17 years....)

And Bufus? Well, he's been Very Tolerant. He doesn't like the Party Hat, but if this isn't proof of his love for Mom and Dad, then I don't know what is!

Does that look like a Happy Cat to you? Yeah, I didn't think so, either....

More later. Mom is mentioning something about pressies!

*kissey face*
-Fiona the Birthday Girl

18 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Mmmm ... no, no, that does not look like a happy cat. But it's YOUR birthday so your happiness is more important!

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

I agree naps are very nice and are a wonderful way to begin a birthday. I love the birthday tiaras they are very fancy.

I think the cat is putting on...on the inside he is probably loving every minute of it. BOL

Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona! Happy Birthday!!! I like that you're celebrating for the entire weekend... might as well play it for all its worth:) Party on!

Jake of Florida said...

Well, Happy Birthday, Fiona!!! We're only one day late!!!

Be careful about that Tiara -- you know what happened to our pal, Auntie Bailey!!

Woofs,

Jake and Just Harry (Thanks for coming to see me right after my scary moment!!_)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I say evfurry birfday should inkhlude a special nap and a hike!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Elizabeth Bergesen said...

Woops, sorry we missed your birhtday friend!! Won't happen next time okay? Hope you had a wonderful time and you got lot's of kisses!!!

Michele McLaughlin said...

ROFLMAO at cat!!!!!!!!!!!!1 What a hoot, the tiara is precious, oh gosh I love you Fiona and your family :)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Fiona!
Sure the first part of your weekend celebration looks great!
A nice nap with your mom and a hike!
Maybe you don't like it but you look great with the tiara!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

1000 Goldens said...

I love the tiara!! Tai Chi looks so regal :o) And seriously, Mr. Bufus is truly the picture of love. I didn't know cats would wear hats!

bichonpawz said...

HUGE Happy Birthday Greetings from us here in NY!!! You look just fabulous in your tiara....as does Tai Chi!!! and Bufus too....VERY cute!!! Have a great, great weekend!!! Hugs from Chloe, LadyBug, and our brother, the Big Guy

Molly the Airedale said...

The tiara does looks perfect on TaiChi! Mom gets us to wear pawty hats by shoving yummy food in our faces! We're no dummies! We'll do whatever she wants for food!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

You guys look so cute in your tiara and party hat. Have fun.

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

Martha said...

Hi Fiona
That all looked great fun - well the nap with mum and then the hike.
We are with you on tiara's even with out royal lineage we dont let anyone put anything on our heads.
We totally rely on Petey with his photoshop for those pics so well done!
You did look cute - not sure the cat was so happy mind you.
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xx

Dexter said...

Don't be shy about being beautiful. You can't help it. The tiara is very you.

Slobbers,
Mango

Abby said...

Hi, Fiona...

Looks like the Party Weekend is going well...

Can't wait to see more...

Abby xxxooo

The Army of Four said...

Oh, that all is so cool. I think my favorite part would be a nap with mom! Woo!
Luv,
Dave

Micki said...

Happy Birthday and I love the tiara!
Micki

Jan Mader said...

Looks like I popped by your blog on a special day...Happy Birthday!

I'd love to have you come visit me...I have a rescue horse and 2 rescue dogs....

I'm writing from my blog for animal lovers. I'm a children's author and have a blog for creative people at
http://ignitetowrite.blogspot.com/

From the looks of this blog, you're pretty creative!