Thursday, January 1, 2009

HELLO, 2009!

I am so glad that year is done with. I guess there were a couple of good things that happened this year, like getting Fiona, and well, getting Fiona. Okay, the Solo Nationals was good, but partially because we had just gotten Fiona. And I got to race the National Championship car in D Prepared. But other than that… The rest of the year was pretty much sucked. And what didn’t majorly suck was pretty meh.

I could list the trials and tribulations of 2008, but I frankly, I don’t want to relive them, so that’s all I’m going to say about that.

So, goodbye 2008, so long, and not so much on the fish, thanks.

Which means that I’m really looking forward to 2009. Not that there are a lot of specific things that I am looking forward to, but there are a lot of things that I am pretty certain I can avoid. Oh, like having a SWAT team show up in the driveway, fr’instance.

And if a SWAT team does show up in the driveway, I know what to do. Without getting myself or anyone else shot, I might add.

So 2009, bring it on!!!

erm, I mean that in a nice gentle sort of way; I’m not looking to pick a fight with this year… I say live and let live, eh?

I’ll try that again.


Hi 2009, I’m Liz. Let’s be friends.

Happy New Year, y’all!

No comments: