Saturday, January 17, 2009

Another Great Ride

 


I was going to gush about what a great ride we had today, and how much I love cycling, and how happy I am that we are in a part of the country where it is 70 degrees during the day, and high 40s at night.

BUT....

A large cup of vegetable juice met a violent farewell in the bedroom, and there was a flurry of towels, the use of the Bissel, a changing of the sheets on the bed, and another load of laundry to do. And the dinner dishes are still waiting to be washed. So, all you get is a photoshopped picture of the two of us (the road we were on today is VERY devoid of cars - which makes it a great riding road - but also no one around to get a picture of us together, so we just 'created' one!).

Toodles. I'm off to wash dishes.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! It has been a rough time for me the past year. I have lost touch with a lot of people that moved and am just now finding some. I found you! Yaaa! I changed from cosmicrayola t cosmic, but I'm still at diaryland.