Thursday, September 9, 2010

Abby Is (Gonna Be) Famous!!!!

OMD, OMD, OMD!!!

So, you know how Mom ordered a name tag for Abby, from Fetching Tags ?

*cough*

Heehee!

Mom is a big fan of Fetching Tags. You may recall, I have my own tag:

(If you don't want to biggify it, it says 'Dogzilla'...)

And TaiChi even had her own tag. The Queen of the Universe was (and always will be) the 'Dust Bunny'

Needless to say, Mom is a BIG FAN of Fetching Tags. And, I must say, I'm quite taken with them, myself.

Anyhoo, Mom got an email today saying that Abby's "Hippo-bottomus" tag was picked as one of their top 'tag lines' for the month. And now, of course, there is a contest for the top tag line of the month, with the winner being picked by popular vote.

So.... You know the drill, please go over to Fetching Tags, and on the right-hand side of the page you can vote on the best tag lines for the month. So, pretty please, go vote for my sister the Hippo-Bottomus. Because while she may be a big lunker of a Hippo-Bottomus, she is still my sister, (and yes, I love her, despite everything I say about her) and I'd really love to see her win!

What does she win? I dunno. Fame, glory and bragging rights, I think. And really, what is better than that?

So please go vote for the Hippo-Bottomus! And you can only vote once, so you don't have to worry about attempting to ballot-stuff!

And speaking of the Hippobottomus, here is an Extremely Rare picture of a Flying Hippobottomus. (Forgive the photo quality - Mom is throwing the ball, and then attempting to quickly snap a picture, and if you know Mom, walking and chewing gum at the same time is a bit of a challenge for her, so throwing a ball and taking a picture taxes her coordination.... Just kidding, Mom!!!)

Sure, I get way better amplitude (dude...), but the fact that Abby can actually jump off the ground at all just amazes me! Me? I fly.

But I'm not a Hippo-Bottomus...

And speaking of the Hippo-Bottomus, here are a few pictures from a true failure of a photoshoot...

Okay, so this tag does make my butt look big. What's your point?!?

Hmm. Clearly being a world-famous celebrity is a bit tiring for the large-bottomed one... And this last picture? I have No Idea how she got her face to look like this. Thank heavens it didn't freeze that way! Heehee!

Anyway, so please vote on the right hand side of the page (if you can... I know a couple of people have had some troubles actually being able to vote... I would suggest trying again later...) Anyway, thanks!!! And go check out their cool tags - some of their 'standards' are pretty cool, you know, if you're not a Hippo-bottomus! Thank you!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

22 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We voted when we saw the FB post!

She's gonna make WOO famous too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

H Ski said...

I just did a post about Lola's tags on Thursday. I may have to add one of those to her collection.

And I made sure to vote for yours. I hope you win!

Pippen said...

Voted! and the Hippobottomus' tag IS the best one there!

Sam and Pippen

Sunny said...

I voted! Hope you win!
♥ Lucy (Woof!)

Sierra Rose said...

Woah!!! Nice tags! And, super awesome extreemly rare photo :) Wootwoot!!!!!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Piappies World said...

Hello there Fiona and Abby!

You got our vote! The tags are really pawesome and we think the hippo-bottomus is really clever.

We also love your photos. Weeeeee

Love,
Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai & Wai-Max

The Oceanside Animals said...

Voted! And Abby's winning!

Heather and Pumpkin said...

I voted! Did you see that handsome Japanese Chin on that web site?

xoxo
Pumpkin

Molly the Airedale said...

We voted and you're in first place, Abby, but only by 5 votes! Gooooooooooooooooooooooo,Abby!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

pam said...

Mommy did just voteded fer us and Abby is in the lead!!!

Bobo and also a hippobottomus Meja

Kari in Alaska said...

We are heading over to vote!


-Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

3 doxies said...

I went and voted and camed back to leaves my comment...duh.
I thinkks dat is a clever tag, I need a clever tag.
You gonna be's famous Abby. Ummmm, let's just hopes you don't turn into another Paris or Lindsey Lohan...ha, who am I kiddin', dat would be fuuuuun! Ummm, okay, maybe NOT!
I just loves your modeling portfolio too:)

Puddles

Clive said...

We've just been over and voted! You're in the lead at the moment!!

take care
Clive and Murray

Two Pitties in the City said...

It is a great line. We went over and voted; still in the lead!

Anonymous said...

Alrighty then! I'm off to vote, but know this: I'd rather cuddle with you than have to wear clothes, even the fleece you mentioned.
Twinkie

Anonymous said...

We're winning, we're winning! We're in the lead!!!!
T--

Chewy said...

will go there and vote for her. love the tags!

Chewy

bichonpawz said...

WAHOO! She's still in the lead!!! GO Hippo-bottomus!!! That is a very silly picture of her face!!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

D.K. Wall said...

We voted, but you have a Jack Russell nipping at your heels.

The Daily Pip said...

Hi - I just popped over from the blog hop! You are absolutely adorable and I will head over and vote for your sister's tag now.

I am your newest follower. Hope we can be friends!

Your pal, Pip

The Daily Pip said...

Hi - I just popped over from the blog hop! You are absolutely adorable and I will head over and vote for your sister's tag now.

I am your newest follower. Hope we can be friends!

Your pal, Pip

Daisy Dog said...

We will vote! We may need one of those tags for a very large white cat that lives here.....