Monday, July 29, 2019

Funballs Times!

So... Since our last update, there's been all sorts of excitement....

Well, the usual excitement.  Daisy and I have both had our birthdays; I'm a very young 11 years old, and Daisy is a completely crazy 3 years old. We haven't been to the Magic Cheeseburger Window yet because I had a minor stomach upset, and Mom didn't want me to go to the MCW until I was all better. (I am all better - I was just fasting in preparation to celebrate the Dog Days of Summer.)  However, we have been having the usual funballs times.

But, I did participate in some of Mom's birthday photo amusements....

I don't always wear birthday bandanas, but when I do, I look aloof.
I even got Angela to take part in the birthday silliness.


And yes, I have been doing lots of swimming!











Hey, Angela, I want to go the other direction...







Lookit me all swimmer-y!



The youngsters have been doing, well, things you would expect crazy youngsters to do....





Another birthday, and just as crazy...

Apparently Daisy thinks Leg of Lucy-Fur is the perfect birthday dinner.

I think this is a red card offense. But what do I know?


My, what big teeth you have! Both of you!



I don't even know what to say about these two....

I think vaulting over your sister is going to be a new Olympic sport...

This would be Daisy's "Uh, Mom, I think Lucy's broken, and I didn't even DO ANYTHING. It's not my fault. Totally not my fault. I wasn't even looking at her! It just happened!"

And like any good little sister, Lucy wants to ham up Daisy's attackling her, going into full 'dead beetle' mode.
Really, I don't know about these blonde dogs...
Every once in a while (in a LONG while) the two stop long enough to pose...

She looks so innocent and regal, and yet we all know better.

Incoming fluffer-nutter.

Nutters.

In other excitement, Mom and Dad abandonded us for most of a day to go riding around on big dogs.  Apparently there were some 'exciting' moments, but too exciting for Mom and Dad to get photos of the exciting bits. Instead they mostly got photos where they were sitting around.  From their stories, they went up in the Uinta Mountains, and went to some place called 'the notch' where a bunch of rivers in Utah start from.




Heading up the trail

Mom trying to figure out how to make her horse go.

There you go, Mom!


At the notch.

Clark, owner of the horses, and master of understatement. (Apparently 'a little bit dicey' by Clark's standards is 'a tad bit terrifying by Mom's standards...)
In addition to all of the other stuff, Mom also put together a sequence of photos of our walkies over the seasons:


So there you have it - all the excitement! Until we go to the Magic Cheeseburger Window, that is!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Love that picture of you and Angela with birthday hats on in the pool, Fiona!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Sounds like some really fun things have been happening especially birthday that was celebrated. Thanks for sharing all the lovely photos. Have a great one.
World of Animals

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Happy belated birthday to you and Crazy Daisy, Fiona!"
Chaplin: "Many happy returns!"
Lulu: "Can I come over and play crazy funballs with you? Can I can I please?"