Saturday, November 18, 2017

Snow!

We finally got our first 'real' snow of the season.  While I am enjoying it, I am particularly enjoying the fact that the youngsters aren't really bugging me!

Although I did have to show some solidarity with Daisy - how else is the little one going to learn? And no, Daisy didn't actually catch that frisbee, first!
And the youngsters did seem to enjoy themselves.

Crazy snow zoomies!

Her leggies need to get a little longer before she can actually 'zoom'.

I have no explanation for this. None whatsoever.


She is quickly learning the 'looking cute in the snow' thing.
Yep, even I will admit that she's kinda cute!

Crazy Cakes.

Still crazy!

Yep, she's totally doing the cute thing!

For the record, Mom was being mean; Daisy had picked up one frisbee off the ground and Mom through it would be funny to throw another one to her. Okay, maybe that WAS funny!  Heehee!
Today after the morning walkies I was having a slight snooze when the kids went outside with Mom, where Mom became fascinated with the sun. Mom said after she took the photos, she came inside and read about how to take 'sunburst' photos, so she's hoping for clear skies again tomorrow!


Mom is rather pleased with this photo, even if it doesn't have a clear sunburst - she liked the smug look on Lucy's face.



And don't worry that there aren't many photos of me - Mom only took photos outside once today, and I was snoozing. But there will be photos of me, just not today!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur the up-and-coming Supermodel!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You girls are sooooooooooooooooo lucky to have snow!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona and daisy and lucy its dennis the vizsla dog oh hay wow yoo guys hav so mutch fun in the sno it is almost enuf to konvinse me that maybe trixie wuz rite and sno is gud to play in!!! almost!!! ok bye