Friday, November 24, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

One of the best things about Thanksgiving is that Mom has a 4-day weekend, so we get to spend lots of quality time with her.  Of course, Mom's idea of quality time includes taking out the camera (shocker, huh?) and taking photos of us. Since snacks are always involved, I really can't complain too much.

Anyway, yesterday Mom got some photos of us in the morning (and by us, on the first try, I mean the youngsters, as they are crazy and I though snoozling on my couch was a vastly better plan than going outside with the crazies!).

Complete nutters.
Mom also took the opportunity to take some ginormous snooter photos.  Because, well, why not?

GINORMOUS snooter!

Derp!
Once I thought the youngsters had some of the crazies out of their systems, I thought I would try joining them, but I didn't really completely trust them. I mean, I live with these two - they are nuts!

Fine. I will sit for this photo, but I'm going to distance myself from these two because they are nuts!
Luckily, Mom did not find the need to attempt to make my snooter look anything more than perfect!

Yep - I'm as stunning as ever!
This morning Mom brought out the camera again.  I have to say Lucy-Fur and Daisy are such sisters (the Crazy Sisters).


And then Mom brought out the flashy part of the camera and took more photos (and dispensed more snacks).

Does this look like a sane dog to you? Yeah, not to me, either!

Still completely crazy. (Mom doesn't keep a short leash on her for nothing!)

I, on the other hand, look dignified.

Yep, I'm still looking dignified!
Then, Mom thought she'd go back to her sunburst attempts.  After a variety of tries, she thinks she's mostly nailed how to do it (apparently removing the filter on the lens got rid of some of the lens flare - whatever all of that means!).


I can help, Mom, as long as I keep looking dignified!

Daisy is clearly the craziest looking of all of us!

And Lucy is More Than Willing to pose for snacks!
Happy Thanksgiving, and happy weekend!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur

4 comments:

Kinley Westie said...

Great photos!

Molly the Airedale said...

Great pictures! We hope that you girls and your peeps had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona and daisy and lucy its dennis the vizsla dog oh hay wow yoo hav got kwite the roags gallry going on their!!! daisy yoo hav got that wun ibrow raisd thing down pat ar yoo relayted to mister spock or the faymus warryor the rock??? fiona gud job keeping yore dignitee in the fayse of kaos i do not no how yoo manadj it i no i cud not!!! dada sez that is on akkownt of i wood be kawzing the kaos hay dada that is not nice!!! ok bye

How Sam Sees It said...

Such great (and dignified) photos!

Monty, Harlow, and Ramble