Sunday, October 22, 2017

Snow!

So, we got a dusting of snow this weekend.  Apparently the little dogs thought this was an excuse to go crazy.  (Oh, wait.... a certain black dog is always crazy...)




Luckily, however, I was able to convince the wee beasties to work on their snow zoomies.  Little Blonde Dog is a quick study on the zoomies thing!




She levitates, too!
And there was much chasing going on....




Daisy is crazy, as always....


However, I was able to teach Little-Fur about sitting to get snacks.  She's get a way to go, but I think she's teachable!



I even sat next to Daisy....

Yuh. That black dog is just plain nuts!

And while the youngsters were doing crazy zoomie stuff, I was able to pose for photos, as civilized doggies do...



I do that well!

Have a great week!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur (who still has a Buddha-belly!)

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You girls are having way too much fun! I can't wait for it to snow at my house!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We are in awe at your patience Fiona...and feel your puppy pain.
xoxo,
Jakey and Arty

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona and crazy daisy and lucyfur its dennis the vizsla dog hay snow!!! i now how mutch yoo hi altitood dogs like that stuf!!! and by hi altitood i meen how hi yoo fly thru the air!!! hay fiona did yoo ever find yore yoonyun rep??? if not i no how to mayk him apeer just stop paying yore dooz for a munth or too!!! ha ha ok bye