Sunday, October 15, 2017

Snow!

So, we woke up on Saturday morning to find a couple of inches of snow in the yard!  Little-Fur (aka Lucy-Fur) is learning the fine art of snow zoomies! (I got in snow zoomies earlier - at this point in time I was spending some quality one-on-one walkie time with Dad - let the kids do their crazies...)

The kid is learning the ropes!
Daisy, as usual, does Crazy Dog Snow Zoomies.



She's not called 'Craisy' for nothing!
Not only does Daisy do crazy-eyed zoomies, but she's also been tinkering with the Doodle Launcher - she's set it for maximum length.  And she FLIES!

"Look Ma! No gravity!"

She's got serious height AND distance on this leap!
 In addition to flying through the air, Daisy did something that TOTALLY shocked me. She actually caught a frisbee!!! This may be a sign of the End of Days - don't say I didn't warn you!




Seriously, you might want to make sure you've got your food storage topped off, and you are ready for the rapture, or prepared for Ragnarok or whatever!


However, the world might not be ending tomorrow, I mean, she isn't 100% perfect... However, I think Daisy is just showing off for Lucy...


Speaking of Lucy, her 4-month birthday was this weekend, but Mom didn't get the monthly photo yet - that should happen this week, but Mom is hoping that her "puppy strangles" will get a little better (and Mom wants to give her a bath, and it's been a bit nippy this weekend).  But here's the wee beastie (who still has puppy cooties - trust me - I bark when she gets close to me at bedtime, because I'm totally worried about puppy cooties!)

You can see that her snooter is getting better - and her ears are WAY better!
Where have I been in all of this?  Well, watching Craisy while staying well out of the way, for one....

Oy vey!
And going on hikes with Mom and Dad.

"Hey, Dad. I think I see a moose over there - can I invite her over for a tea party?"
Notice how Mom has Craisy on a short leash? Yuh. She's crazy!
The snow and the fall colors made for some nice hiking this weekend!  (Lucy doesn't yet have approval to go hiking yet!)

Have a great week!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur

No comments: