Thursday, November 24, 2016

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

It is SO the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, and I'm not talking about Christmas or even the holidays in general (although this is a great time of year). I'm talking about SNOW!!! Snow season is definitely the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Mom and Dad were a tad less thrilled about the snow last night when they were driving home from dinner last night in a blizzard and almost missed the freeway exit (on a road they've driven thousands of times!).  But whatever. The leftover steak made it home safely, so all was well!

*ahem*

Back to the snow!


Wheeee!!!


And it turns out that the Bandersnatch is a snow dog, too!  (Good thing, too!)






Well, it's generally a good thing.  She still needs to learn that my frisbees are MY frisbees.  But if she has her own frisbees, that's okay. It's certainly better than her bitey-ing my leggies (which is apparently part of the breed standard for Bandersnatches...)

At least my long leggies can keep her away from my frisbees for now.

However, the wee beastie is learning about sneak attacks. I guess it's a Bandersnatch thing...

I am teaching her my ballet moves!

And I'm trying to stay out of range of those Puppy Jaws of Doom!

Ahhhh! She's got me!!!
*ahem*

But for now, I'm able to usually keep my frisbee away from the wee Bandersnatch!


We had a great time in the snow!

Dad had a wee bit less fun, as he had to clear the driveway, but hey, we have to be able to go on our walkies, and some doggies still have short leggies!


Speaking of Miss Bandersnatch with the Short Leggies, she got her first Puppy Grooming yesterday and she's all floofy-like.


So yeah, we're loving the snow!!!

Have a great weekend, and we hope you are able to enjoy The Most Wonderful Time of the Year with your humans!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Daisy the Bandersnatch

5 comments:

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

OMD...Fiona, we can tell by the look on her face you are one happy doodle!!!

Enjoy all your snow!!!
Happy Thanksgiving Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Molly the Airedale said...

We can tell that you girls are having a blast together! We just love your header pic! Enjoy your snow☺

rottrover said...

Happy Snowsgiving Dayz!! I'm still waiting for my first visit to SNOW, butt our snow level is supposed to be down to 3000' on Sunday...Paws crossed!!

-Otto

Murphy said...

Mom says rumor has it there's a lot more snow on the way too!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona and daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow luk at that wen it is snowy owt daisy is a too toned dog!!! daisy too tone hmm has a nice ring to it yoo cud hav a singing kareer like the faymus minstrel tommy too tone!!! dada sez that meens yoo cud tiptoe thru the tulips aparently he did not notice that their ar no tulips just lots of snow rite now!!! silly dada!!! ok bye