Sunday, November 6, 2016

A Week in the Life

Yet another week with the Puppy Monster.  She is getting bigger, which means I have to start running even faster!



In the immortal words of King Arthur in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, "Run away!"

Unfortunately, the wee beastie's leggies are getting longer, and she's getting faster...

Do you see that crazy look in her eyes?  Yeah.  She's crazy!

But getting speedier....
She's also a tennis ball hog!


And she likes rolling around in the leaves (because she's crazy!)...


Luckily there are times when Mom keeps Daisy's sharp bitey-teeth away from me, and I can relax for some good photos, where I'm not running away!



And I do get some zoomie time.

Although, do you see that land shark peeking into the frame on the left side?!?
The only consolation is that Mom did put Daisy in a great Halloween costume!

Heehee! She looks like she's in a Charlie Brown cartoon!
Of course, Crazy Cakes also insists on posing so she looks all cute and innocent....


Have a great week, and wish me luck in staying ahead of those bitey teeth!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Crazy Daisy

6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What perfect costume! We hope she stayed tangled up for awhile giving you peace and quiet, Fiona!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We've heard Angel Abby's chukhkles from The RB!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

How Sam Sees It said...

Haha - she's too cute to be trouble!

Monty, Harlow, and Ramble

Pippen said...

Hey! I like rolling in leaves but I'm not crazy... at least I don't think I am!

Pippen

Unknown said...

I hope this finds you and yours doing well. May we display your header on our new site directory? As it is now, the site title (linked back to its home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.