Thursday, August 18, 2011

We're Nekkid!

Heehee. That should bring in some interesting Google searches!

*ahem*

But really, we're nekkid.

You remember my shaggy face from just a few days ago?


Well, I am decidedly less shaggy now!



And my sister?

Shaggy.

Now, non-shaggy.

But still as goofy! Heehee!

However, now that I'm nekkid, I'm all sleek, and streamlined!


And much cooler! It was almost 90 today, and I gotta tell ya, it's nice to have gotten all those hairs cut off! And I'm sure I'll be super cool at my doggie class tomorrow! I'll keep you posted!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

12 comments:

Unknown said...

"Another Tequila Sunrise" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope this helps to attract many new visitors.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2011/08/sites-to-see_19.html

Anonymous said...

You both look nekkid alright. Zoomies should be at least Mach 1.

Two French Bulldogs said...

You guys are looking hot hot hot!
Benny & Lily

Kari in Alaska said...

hmmmm I think next time you should keep the shaggy faces and get nekkid bodies :)

Kari
https://sutterhealth.webex.com/sutterhealth/j.php?ED=179814667&UID=0&RT=MiM0

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I (being a Married Dachshund) did NOT look at your Nekkidness, BUTT I am sure you are totally COOL.

brooke said...

I agree with Kari! nakkid bodies, fuzzy faces!

Molly the Airedale said...

We know you're feeling much better with your shorter furs! You both look beautiful!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Nekky Puppies!!!! Actually, we kinda wish we were nekky puppies since it is sooooo hot here in Texas!!


Smileys!
Dory, Jacob & Bilbo

Dexter said...

Oh dear. Nekked dog photos. How exciting. Even action nekked photos.

Slobbers,
Mango

rottrover said...

Lookin' beautiful, as always - only cooler!!

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

yay!!!! it was hot here today too!!!! glad you are all nice and cool now!

Anonymous said...

Hey!

We're back in blogland and making our rounds.

We're SO happy to see that it's finally stopped snowing in your neck of the woods! And Charlie would like to send his compliments on your stylish do's. He's forgotten how much of a crush he's got on you two!