Friday, August 26, 2011

Anything Abby Can Do...

Heehee. Let me just say that I love my little sister. But what are little sisters for if you can't harass them? I think Mom's brothers would totally agree with that. But I digress... You know how my sister has been in this super-intensive doggie class for 6 weeks to learn to be a Canine Good Citizen? And how Mom has spent TONS of time practicing with her so she'd pass her test? And how she passed her test on Tuesday? Well, I think it's pretty cool, and I'm proud of her. Because, frankly, she has a puppy brain, and it's amazing she can learn anything.

*ahem*

No, really, I'm proud of her.

In the meantime, while Abby has been toiling away in her CGC prep class, I've been in an 'Adult 2' class - way more fun and games, and far less 'serious stuff.' Well, today was the last day of my class, and when it turned out that my buddy Cooper wouldn't be at class, I got to play with Lulu...


And Mom asked Jessi (the Turkey Hotdog Goddess) what it would take for me to get ready for the Canine Good Citizen test. After a bunch of yammering, they decided to do a 'practice test.' And I did just fine. So fine, in fact that since Jessi didn't have a class right after my class, Mom asked if maybe we could do the real test. You know. Since we were there, and everything.

And guess what?!?


I passed! So just like my sister, I'm now officially a Canine Good Citizen! And I didn't have to do a 6 week prep course to pass, either! AND, Mom didn't douse herself in Vienna sausage juice. Neener-neener! So yeah, anything Abby can do, I can do better! Or I can do it at least as well as she can!

Heh. Actually, I'm NOT going to rub my non-Vienna sausage-scented results in my sister's face; we are both Good Citizens, and that's cool with me!

Besides, I can still put the smackdown on her whenever I want!

Heehee.

Anyhoo, this does not mean that we are now all edjumacated and done with stuff. In fact, now that we've got Mom trained on the blue cheese/Vienna sausage dispensing, we want to keep going to school - why stop when we've finally got her trained? Besides, I'm sure Jessi has Super Secret Vienna Sausage Dispensing Techniques that Mom is now ready to learn!

Thanks, Jessi! We all think you are PAWSOME!!!


And for those of you who are Lulu fans (and really, who isn't? I mean, she's a Bug - how can you NOT love her?), here is a gratuitous Lulu picture. (Since I was being tested, Mom didn't get any photos of me.... But Lulu photos are good, too!)



*kissey face*
-Fiona (CGC) and Abby (CGC) the Hippobottomus (for the record, 'Hippobottomus' didn't fit on the AKC form...)

13 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

How totally WONDERFUL... you TESTED OUT of the CGC Classes!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! MOST impressive. Especially since you showed SUCH restraint by not coming home singing the chorus to the Neener NEENer NEENER song that we all Know and love.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Wow Fiona...you SOOOOO rock!!!!

Smileys!
Dory, Jacob and Bilbo

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl!! I guess you showed up your sister doing it without a class and everything!

This is awesome!

rottrover said...

DR. Fiona and DR. Abby as typed by their handler, Liz.

hahaha!

Congrats to you all!!

bichonpawz said...

You really DO Rock Fiona!!! Yay!!! So HAPPY for you...we are doing the happy dance for you...clap / clap / clap!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

**Special congrats are in order because YOU didn't even need the class....wow!! You should get EXTRA treats!!

Scooter said...

Wow, congrats to you both for graduating! I bet you're super-smart now. Love the bitey face action pix!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Kari in Alaska said...

Congrats!!!!!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Anonymous said...

testing. did my comment post? I can't tell...

Asta said...

Oh Fiona
I'm so jelly, as you know I flunked fow kising the testew lady at the end (aftew doing evewything else wight)BUT<
I'm also sooo pwoud of you and Abby you giwls WOCK!!!! and youw fwiend Lulu is a doll..I would nevew stop those classes if I wewe you..too much fun and too many tweats,and youw mom is leawning osooo much
just sad that Abby couldn't have hew full name on that diploma
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Ms. ~K said...

Congrats to you both!!!!
Wroooo wroooo!

Fiona said...

Huge congrats to you both!!

Very well done - we're most impressed!

take care
Clive and Murray

ps-Murray's Dad lost two balls on the 17th (both of them over the green) and a conservative estimate of about another nine along the way although he does claim to have had a birdie at the 5th and the 11th (off the Championship tees).

Jan said...

You are both so scary when you play bitey face, but we can tell it is just play fighting.

Ruby's Raiser said...

Congrats to both of you and we love little Lulu! :)