Monday, August 3, 2009

Beauty Tips

Finally – an award that I got that Mom has time to post! This is from my very handsome, well-travelled, adventurous, and athletic friend Dennis the Vizsla

Now apparently I am supposed to share 7 beauty tips, and then pass the award along to 7 other people who will share 7 beauty tips, and then pass it along to 7 more people. According to Dennis (who is the Font of All Knowledge That is Not Possessed By Mango The Relentlessly Huge and Wise) this will result in as many beauty tips as you might find in Dog Fancy, or Cosmo, or something. I don’t read either of those, so I’m not entirely sure what he’s talking about. I read Dogmobile and Driver, and Grassroots Motorsports for Dogs, and most of the beauty tips there are related to how you get grease out from under your toenails, and how to comb out one’s ears after a high-speed head-out-the-window ride. But I digress.

In all fairness, I think that all of my family should get a chance to share their beauty tips, so we’re going to split them up.

Fiona’s Beauty Tips

1. Keep those pearly whites pearly white. I don’t like having my teeth brushed, so Mom feeds me ‘dental care’ food. Seems to work.

2. Regular exercise to maintain your girlish figure.

3. Just the RIGHT amount of eye shadow and mascara. I’ve found that permanent make-up works best for me – it doesn’t come off during strenuous exercise, and I don’t have to spend hours in front of the mirror getting it Just Right.


TaiChi’s Beauty Tips

4. LOTS of beauty sleep. You can never get enough beauty sleep.

5. Find a good beauty parlor.

5a. Preferably one that does nails. (Trying to match Mom’s nails is an added plus.)

Bufus’ Beauty Tips

6. Regular hair cuts to show off your solid, sleek frame.

7. A really cool hat can give you a jaunty, devil-may-care look.

8. Okay, so it's one extra - TaiChi and Fiona got 3.... Shower regularly.


And the seven people I've tagged? Here they are (and forgive me if you've already done this....my secretary doesn't keep very good records....)

1.Subi

2.Hero

3.Dozer and Coop

4.The 4 B's

5.Sierra Rose

6.The Clampets

7.Mason Dixie


Happy Beautification!


*kissey face*

-Fiona



15 comments:

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

Congrats on the award!

Tai Chi love your nails and you sleepy picture.

Great tips from all three!

-Mollie and Bobo

Anonymous said...

Mr. Bufus! What have they done to you? Where is your fur??? Has someone actually shaved it off of you??? OMD! And they make you take showers too??? Do you want me to call someone to come rescue you?

bichonpawz said...

We love ALL the beauty tips....each and every single one!!! Thanks for sharing all these beauty secrets with us!!! Hugs from Chloe and LadyBug, the NY BichonFrises

Astrid Keel said...

Wow, those nails are PAWSOME!!!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona and fionas sidekicks hay grayt tips espeshly the wun abowt showering regyoolarly ummmm hay tucker yoo shower first!!! ha ha ok bye

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Pawesome beauty tips Fiona (Tai and Bufus)!!

Smileys!
Dory

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Tank woo fur sharing your most excellent tips!

Khongrats and stuff!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

the many Bs said...

those are great beauty tips! we can see that it's working on you too. you 3 are very lovely and we are getting a crush on you, Fiona! we love your hair style (cuz it looks like us!).

woofs.

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh my, Fiona...those are fabbers tips...

Pawsonally, I love Blushin' Black nosecara...it stays on even during extended time in the water bowl...

That pic of you nappin' is amazing!!!!

I'm gonna go take a walk and then a nap!!!

Best tips ever...

Laciegirlie

Martha said...

Hi Fiona
Congratulations on your very nice Award.
Thank you so much for passing on all those beauty tips.
We girls do have to share that information and you certainly always look gorgeous.
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xxx

Lorenza said...

Hi, Fiona!
Congratulations on your award and thanks for sharing your beauty tips!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Elizabeth Bergesen said...

Ohh, you are such a girly girl!!

Elizabeth & Luna

koko said...

Hi Fiona,
Thanks for tagging me for the award. I shall post my beauty tips in my coming entries. Btw, your tips are sure handy... and you are such a beauty on wheels.

Unknown said...

Ha! Ha! Funny post, Fiona...although I have to say, my favourites were Mr Bufus's beauty tips - that picture of him with the woolly hat - oh my!! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Taffy said...

Excellent tips there! I don't spend too much time on beauty either...Mom and Dad tell me I'm beautiful every day.
Snuggles, Twix