Finally – an award that I got that Mom has time to post! This is from my very handsome, well-travelled, adventurous, and athletic friend Dennis the Vizsla
Now apparently I am supposed to share 7 beauty tips, and then pass the award along to 7 other people who will share 7 beauty tips, and then pass it along to 7 more people. According to Dennis (who is the Font of All Knowledge That is Not Possessed By Mango The Relentlessly Huge and Wise) this will result in as many beauty tips as you might find in Dog Fancy, or Cosmo, or something. I don’t read either of those, so I’m not entirely sure what he’s talking about. I read Dogmobile and Driver, and Grassroots Motorsports for Dogs, and most of the beauty tips there are related to how you get grease out from under your toenails, and how to comb out one’s ears after a high-speed head-out-the-window ride. But I digress.
In all fairness, I think that all of my family should get a chance to share their beauty tips, so we’re going to split them up.
Fiona’s Beauty Tips
1. Keep those pearly whites pearly white. I don’t like having my teeth brushed, so Mom feeds me ‘dental care’ food. Seems to work.
2. Regular exercise to maintain your girlish figure.
3. Just the RIGHT amount of eye shadow and mascara. I’ve found that permanent make-up works best for me – it doesn’t come off during strenuous exercise, and I don’t have to spend hours in front of the mirror getting it Just Right.
TaiChi’s Beauty Tips
4. LOTS of beauty sleep. You can never get enough beauty sleep.
5. Find a good beauty parlor.
5a. Preferably one that does nails. (Trying to match Mom’s nails is an added plus.)
Bufus’ Beauty Tips
6. Regular hair cuts to show off your solid, sleek frame.
7. A really cool hat can give you a jaunty, devil-may-care look.
8. Okay, so it's one extra - TaiChi and Fiona got 3.... Shower regularly.
And the seven people I've tagged? Here they are (and forgive me if you've already done this....my secretary doesn't keep very good records....)