Sunday, December 22, 2019

Happy Holidays!

Mom has been totally slacking (again).  She's using the 'work' excuse, again.  *sigh* I'm going to have to hire another assistant if Mom doesn't shape up!

"Hey, um, Mom? Remember my bloggie? It is sorely neglected..."
Don't mind me. I'll just sit here and wait until you are ready...

In my attempt to guilt-trip Mom, I decided to go for the dramatical look!

Are you ready?!?

Finally!

Yes, I can look pathetic!
 
Notice my "I will glare at you until you hand over snacks" technique? I'm a pro!

Seriously. Snacks. Now.
Did I mention snacks?
I am doing well, and am avoiding the nutballs to the best of my abilities! Because, well, they're nutters! 

Definitely keeping my distance from those crazy youngsters!

I don't think Lucy-Fur ever passed basic physics. She definitely failed the part on the Law of Gravity!

I'm not sure there are eyeballs in that floof!

Yep. Definitely didn't learn about gravity...
And, the nutter are doing what the nutters always do. At least neither of them will have to have dental exams at their next vet visits; you can see all 500 of their teeth!


I still think Lucy needs braces...

Floof face!
Serious floof face!

Total crazy eyes on that one. Oy!


Seriously; those teeth!






I have also been keeping up my regular swimming regimen (it's inside and the water is warm, so a perfect contrast to snowy days!
 









Happy holidays from all of us!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Merry Christmas, girls!

Millie and Walter said...

Happy Holidays to you girls too! We love that last picture.