Sunday, November 3, 2019

I'm Still Standing!

Apparently if you are a "child of the 80s" you are supposed to sing along with Elton John for that title. As usual, I have no idea what Mom is talking about, but she works for free, so there's that....

But, for what it's worth, I am still standing. And going on walkies, and swimming, and getting annoyed by that crazy black dog!

At the summit of our 5.5 mile walkies; a 1500 ft. elevation gain, so I've still got it!
Mom has been really busy at work this last month (like, busy to the point of having her computer open most nights with lots of windows of computer code, and funny-looking line graphs, and spreadsheet-looking things), so I'm not going to hassle her too much about being a complete slacker with my bloggie. When she hasn't been working, she has been spending Quality Time with me, so that's okay.  But she's just going to post a whole bunch of photos of our month.











Oh, and we've had some snow! Yay for snow!









 




Mom says this seems like deja vu. I don't know what she could possibly be talking about!


I actually really do like the snow. I just don't like the crazy snow monsters that run around the yard!





And the snow melted, mostly, too, but we've had nice frosty mornings!








Mom was calling us 'The Shaggy Sisters' before we got our furs trimmed!
And Mom says she's enamored with the color of the light this time of year. I don't really know what she means, but it involves a lot of liver snacks, so if she likes the light this time of year, so do I!




Demon child.
 
 
Really? You want me to sit next to that black demon dog? I don't think so!
More liver snacks!

Fluffy puppy!
Somehow Mom managed to get the three of us to pose together. I would be lying if I were to say that there were no liver snacks involved!

I'm a little skeptical that I won't get liver snacks with the Blond Snack Vacuum and the Black Demon Dog next to me... (Not to worry, I did get liver snacks!)
So, until next time!  

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Beautiful shots of you, Fiona! Your snow looks like so much fun!

World of Animals, Inc said...

We are so happy to see you all. Your mom sounds like she has been very busy and hope she isn't working too hard now. Thanks for sharing all the lovely photos. Have a beautiful day.
World of Animals

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Happy New Year! We are back!"
Chaplin: "And we are sending lots of purrs that you have a great year!"
Lulu: "And tail wags, too!"
Charlee: "By the way, Dada is over here totally singing that Elton John song your mom mentioned!"
Chaplin: "Yeah and boy should you be glad you're not here to listen to it!"