Monday, September 10, 2018

The More Things Change....

The more they stay the same....


Mom says this photo is oddly reminiscent of another photo, taken quite a few years ago...
7.5 years ago, actually. I say there are no similarities, but Mom points out that this is probably the same frisbee (or one of them)....
If only Daisy would learn to catch a Frisbee....

You might almost think she's going to get it from this photo...

But no.... However, as Dennis' Dada pointed out, maybe the Demon Dog is summoning the Frisbee using her demonic powers..... I think Dennis' Dada is on to something.
But Lucy-Fur, my dear little (okay, not so little, as you now weight more than I do...) sister. For the love of Dog, do NOT study Daisy's technique...



Oy. What is the youth of today coming to?!?

At least there is some hope for these kids....


Mom says this, too, is somewhat reminiscent of me in my younger days.  Personally, I think Abby and I had better technique, but these kids are young....

I think we were doing the Cha-cha-cha here.... Or maybe the Boogaloo - it's a little hard to tell....
Clearly Mom is having fun looking at old photos - and I guess with the leaves changing around here (and Dad ordering new snow tires for Mom), Mom is already thinking of snow!

At least the kids are learning how to appropriately show sisterly love for one another (while also boldly splitting infinitives....).








I'm very proud of them - I think they're getting this part of things down, either if neither of them can catch a Frisbee....

Mom does say the displays of sisterly love remind her of "the old days" (does that mean she thinks I'm old? Naw....).

Pay attention, youngsters - Mom might get your photos more in focus than she did when I was a kid, but that doesn't take away from my ferocity!
I actually don't catch Frisbees as often as I used to - mostly because when I'm out with the youngsters I'm worried that I'm going to get tackled by the wee beasties.  But I'll make sure Mom gets some photos of when she and I go out without the youngsters.  In the mean time, here are more of my swimming funballs times!


Angela keeps having swim in circles to work my hind leggies - you'll see lots of photos of me working my hind leggies!

*kick*


Yet another turn!

Lookit those leggies!

Hi Mom!

Coming in for a landing!

And back out again!
 But I do love the massage!


Wow! What big leggies I have! All those circles must be paying off!
Heehee!

Have a great week!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur

3 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

You guys have more fun than any buddies we know
Lily & Edward

The Army of Four said...

Those are all such great action shots! And we love your swimming sessions!
Cammie!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona its dennis the vizsla dog hay wot??? it is possibul to summon toys and my dada noo that and he never told me??? krool krool dada!!! i am going to go summon sum noo toyz with funkshunal skweekers this verry instant!!! wot cud posibly go rong??? ok bye