Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Funballs Times

Fall may be here, but nothing much has changed here.  

The youngsters are still, well, crazy...

Where did she get those teeth?!?

Seriously, I think Lucy-Fur is going to be an orthodontist's dream!

Even Daisy is a little concerned about those teeth.  Which is saying something!

I think those teeth are fake! (Okay, I hope they are fake!)

The name tags say it all!

Um, yeah. I was never that young!
And Crazy is, well, just plain crazy!
I, on the other hand, am completely civilized!


"Look into my eyes... You want to give me salmon snacks...."
And I would actually pose with my sisters, if all of them got the memo....

*sigh* The youth of today...
Speaking of the youth of today, a certain black dog got it in her mind to chase me. Seriously. Chase me? 

"Hey! This is why you have your own puppy! Don't harass me!"
I guess it's okay. I mean, Daisy has to have something she can actually hope to catch...

She's got enthusiasm, I'll give her that.

And you would think she might have a hope of catching it...

But no....
At least Daisy tries. Lucy doesn't even try to catch the frisbee. She just picks it up off the ground and runs around with it.  Where did I go wrong with these two?

You would think she actually knew what she was doing with a frisbee... She doesn't...

At least they get some things right!
Lucy-Fur does keep Daisy occupied most of the time, though, so I can't really complain too much...







Lucy-Fur, if you break your sister, you don't get another one! (Don't worry - Daisy was just being a doofus!)
At least I have my sister-free swimming time!


Just like a shark, gliding through the water! (Well, as shark who wears a life vest and a neck floatie!)


Say cheese! (Mmmmm. Cheese!)

Private tennis ball time!

"Hi Mom! Watch out! Coming through!"

Angela had just put more peroxide in the water (she doesn't use chlorine), so there were lots of bubbles!



Woohoo!

Mom says she's learned how to get rid of the waterspots on the lens, so we'll see how she does this Friday!




Did I mention the bubbles?

And the tennis balls?

Lookit me swimming in circles!



More fun with refraction!

And perfect form!

And bubbles!

And here I am, being all artistic-like - an anemone-like tail, bubbles, and kicky-feet!
Yep! I love my swimming time!

I'll leave you with our smiling faces!

Okay, I might be smirking!

Daisy might be a little worried. If Lucy-Fur was my sister, I might be worried, too! (I am only remotely related to these two...)

And, Fluffer-Nutter-Butter.
Have a great rest of the week!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur

2 comments:

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Thanks for sharing all these beautiful photos. Love that Daisy was having some fun on her back when they were playing. Awesome swimming there too. You are doing such a wonderful job. Have a great rest of your day.
World of Animals

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona daisy and lucy its dennis the vizsla dog hay it shoor is fun to see yoo all playing and eeven yoo fiona gitting into the chayse game a littel!!! its nice of yoo to let daisy ketch yoo!!! it is gud that those krazy kids hav eetch other to wear themselvs owt on!!! oh and it shoor seems like yoo hav konkerd the water filld boks of watery dum i never did git the hang of that hole swimming thing!!! ok bye