Sunday, April 22, 2018

A Few Photos

The weather has finally turned nice, and there was quite a bit of tennis ball action this weekend (although not so many photos, as Mom was busy trying to keep certain youngsters from chasing the rabbits/birds/voles/moose/skunks/whatever that are starting to show up with the nice weather).  There was also swimming!

As I have mentioned before, I am swimming each work to get exercise and to keep my back and hind leggies strong.  And I love it!

I didn't actually go in the pool on my own yet, but I'm getting closer to doing it!
 I started off with some regular swimming of laps.



But then I quickly progressed to swimming in circles - apparently that helps my hips and leggies. It was tiring, that's for sure!


But, I also got plenty of massage, and yes, I LOVE my massage time!



And there was some resistance swimming (Angela was holding on to me to make me use my hind leggies more).


And more swimming in circles!


Going round and round!


You know I'm relaxed and having fun when I'm trying to play kissey face with Angela during the massage!


And then Angela got all sneaky with making me swim in different directions to get the tennis balls.  (I *might* be a little bit tennis ball motivated!)



It was another great swimming session!

Mom also finally got around to Lucy's 10 month photo (barely within the +/- 7 day window).  I wanted to get in on the action, and Lucy didn't seem to mind.  (Good thing, since it is my couch!  But I actually sort of like the wee beastie - nowhere near as crazy as Daisy!)

If you can't read it, she's 56 lbs and 22 inches tall. And she loves tennis balls, too. Luckily we have lots of tennis balls!
And then there was the group photo.

Notice how Lucy is actually becoming better at posing than Daisy?
Daisy, however, can be a total suck-up (shocker, huh?)

Would you trust that face? (If so, did you vote for Richard Nixon? Heehee!)
And Lucy is really mastering that looking-cute-for-snacks (I have taught her well!).


Mom will get some tennis ball photos this week. She spent a big chunk of today putting up 'temporary' fencing so Daisy (and Lucy) can't dash up the hill in the backyard into the brush, and once that fencing is totally done (the aspens that went down last week are in the final stages of removal - once they are gone, Mom can finish the fencing) Mom will feel more comfortable letting Daisy off leash again.  So stay tuned for more photos!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur

3 comments:

Kinley Westie said...

My momma needs to work on gettin some tennis ball photos of me!

Molly the Airedale said...

Swimming agrees with you, Fiona!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow yore brayvery in the jiant tub of watery dum kontinyooz to amayz me!!! i meen shoor i like tennis balls too but not that mutch!!! and wow yoo hav moose??? no dowt that meens yoo also hav skwirrel!!! ha ha ok bye