Sunday, March 18, 2018

Snow and Name Tags and Stuff

We finally got some snow this weekend!  The youngsters were being SUPER crazy, so I mostly enjoyed dodging the crazy kids while they did miles and miles of zoomies...






Lucy enjoys snow zoomies, and she also enjoys melting on the kitchen floor when she comes back inside...

LOTS of puddles from these snowballs!
For the record, Daisy still can't catch a frisbee - and I'm a little concerned that Lucy is studying Daisy's technique. Clearly I'm going to have to give the wee Muppet some instruction this week!

I can't even watch this!

*sigh*


I can't watch...

Oy. Seriously?
As an aside, if you have noticed that my left eye looks more open than it has, well, that's because it is! The ophthalmologist looked at my eyeball this last week and she said that the surgicals were successful, and I don't need any more surgicals for a while!  Woohoo!

See, look into my eyes!


In other excitement, Mom ordered some new name tags for Daisy and me.  I think they are completely accurate!

Needless to say, I'm not the demon dog! Heehee!
The tag doesn't lie!



We also celebrated Lucy's 9 month birthday this week (within the 7 day celebration window!).  The little lard butt is now 54 lbs!

If you can't read it, her big 'I can' is 'Leap over Daisy in a single bound'.  Which requires a photo explanation...
Yep, a single bound!
And, the usual family photo. I am pretty much hoping to be abducted by aliens at this point...


Heehee!

Have a great week!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient (the tag doesn't lie!), Crazy Daisy (aka Demon Dog) and Lucy-Fur

2 comments:

Kinley Westie said...

Dat snow looks like fun!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thank for sharing photos. We just got some more snow also. Our little guys didn't want to come in. Daisy will get that frisbee catching down hopefully one day. The family photo is beautiful. You have some amazing pets in your life. Have a great day.
World of Animals