Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Nothing New Here

Well, except that Mom has a bunch of extra holes in her head, and has been a dud lately.  Apparently she has had her 'wisdom teeth' removed - which, I guess, means that she's now a blithering idiot.  Although I'm not entirely sure how we are supposed to tell the difference!  Heehee!  Just kidding, Mom!  Anyway, after Mom's surgicals on Friday, she has mostly been sleeping and watching Boston Legal.

Anyhoo....  First, a few big snooter photos Mom took before her surgicals (I'm not sure how wise these photos are, so the presence or absence of the aforementioned teeth doesn't seem to make a difference....).

I look stunning, no matter how much Mom tries to enlarge my snooter.

Lucy-Fur actually has a ginormous snooter, so I'm not sure how much the super snooter shooter lens has enhanced her snooter.

*giggle*snert* Mom says this is what it looks like when Daisy sits on her lap, so maybe the super snooter shooter is capturing life as it is.  Hehee!
Like I said, once Mom had her teeth removed, she became a bit of a dud.  However, she did take us outside once she started feeling a bit better, and the youngsters were zooming around the yard like a bunch of nutters.

Seriously - they do this ALL DAY LONG.




This one has springs in her leggies!

Yep. I am totally glad that Daisy has her own puppy, because otherwise it would be my tail in her mouth.
Of course, just because Daisy and Lucy-Fur have each other doesn't mean that Daisy leaves me entirely alone...

Kid! Go harass your puppy!
While the youngsters are zooming around, I try to get some frisbee time in. If only Mom could actually throw a frisbee...

Mom, it would help if the frisbee was in the air.... Just saying...
But, I most get to avoid the crazy black demon dog....

Does that look like a sane dog to you?  Nope. Of course, she IS a demon dog...
Lucy, meanwhile, has decided that gravity is just a suggestion and not the law.  (Apparently her puppy class never included basic physics...)

She says a cape just slows her down!
Have a great week!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur

3 comments:

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

Dear Miss Saint Fiona the Patient - Lady Shasta here. Oh yes, there iz just nuthin'your mom cood do with that pikchure-taker that cood d-tract frum your regalness. An'b careful around your mom with thoze new holez- my mom had that dun several yearz b-4 I came along butt I think it did contribute to sum kind of a slow mental d-cline. May-b if Miss Maizie had her own puppy then she wood leeve me alone all the time. Yepperz - I've seen that same look that Daisy haz on her face on Miss Maizie'z face - ekspeshally when I am tryin'to snooze; definitely a demon dog. An'that look on Lucy-furs face, the one where she iz runnin'towardz the pikchure-taker an'her mouth iz clozed with her leesh hangin'down - a look like she iz totally clueless an'in la-la land. I haf seen that look too on Miss Maizie. Sumtimez mom callz Miss Maizie a necessary evil - still tryin'to figure out the necessary part.

Kinley Westie said...

Luv all da photos!

Molly the Airedale said...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - look at you flyin', Lucy - and you still have so much beautiful snow to play in! We hope your mom is back to 100% soon!