Monday, January 15, 2018

The Newest Member of our Levitating Team

Yep, that's right - Lucy has finally learned how to fly! (It's about time! Although maybe her prednisone-enhanced Buddha belly took away from her ability to fly....)

Full extension! (And no Buddha belly!)

Wheee!

I think she's going to give Daisy a run (flight?) for her money!

The flying leap attack hasn't worked for her yet, but I applaud her enthusiasm!
Daisy is clearly feeling the pressure to show off her flying skills, too!



Crazy kids!

Me? I have been in the mood to keep my feety-feets on the ground....


And I'm not even shy about the occasional frisbee mishap...

Yeah, so maybe I didn't catch this one - I blame the thrower rather than the catcher!
Lucy-fur and Daisy haven't quite figured out the outdoor bitey-face thing yet - which is pretty funny given that they bitey each other 27 hours a day when they are inside.  But they look pretty funny as they attempt to figure out how to bitey each other outside...

This is about as close as they get to biteying each other....

You would think this would IMMEDIATELY lead to bitey-face. Nope. They each took their frisbees and ran off. Silly kids.
Speaking of silly kids, Lucy-Fur had her 7 month birthday this weekend.  Since the wee furball can get on the couch by herself now, I guess I don't have much choice in these photo sessions, so I guess I can look enthusiastic about them (especially when Mom breaks out the good snacks)....

The youth of today...
And here is Little Fur's monthly photo with her milestone board.  Yes, she really can get on the couch by herself. Luckily she doesn't do it too often without my permission!  (Which is more than can be said for Daisy...)


If you can't read the board, it says: I can: get on the couch by myself! I love: Frisbees, Kongs, Daisy, Fiona, Mom and Dad, Walkies, Bitey-face, Snow. I weigh: 47 lbs. I am: 21 inches tall.

And yes, even I will admit that the wee beastie is cute.  (And she's not anywhere near as crazy as Daisy!)


Have a great week!

*kissey face*
-Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy 7 month Birthday, flying Lucy!

How Sam Sees It said...

I see Lucy has the head-tilt mastered too!

Monty, Harlow, and Ramble

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona daisy and lucy its dennis the vizsla dog hay in onner of yore nooest levitayting member i hav kyood up a song frum the faymus dokyoomentry spayse jam!!! tayk it away spayse jammers!!! ok bye
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIQn8pab8Vc