Sunday, October 23, 2016

Yet More Photos of Daisy

And a few of me. Because if there were no photos of me, I would be lodging a formal complain with someone who could actually do something. Like, uh, well, it doesn't matter, because there are photos of me, too.

Like this one.

Help me!!!
No, actually there are some photos of me without my crazy puppy sister attacking me...





However, there are a lot more photos of the wee beastie attackling me (yes, that word is right - a combination of attack and tackle...)...

Do you see the teeth on this thing?!?

Really?!?

*sigh*
Welcome to my life - being attackled by this crazy puppy monster.  At least Mom is trying to encourage Crazy Daisy to chase tennis balls and frisbees and things that aren't just me.  Daisy hasn't quite grasped the concept of 'catching' yet, but anything that gets her chasing something other than my leggies is good by me!



Mom brought out the frisbees today; they are about the size of Daisy's body, but they keep her busy!

Yes, she is on the long leash when she goes out in the yard because she can't be trusted!

Crazy puppy!
Crazy Cakes (aka Daisy) has also been working on her Looking Cute for Snacks skills (an important skill set to have, I might add...).




In spite of all of her looking cute (which she does well, I will admit), she is a complete doofus, as illustrated by this photo of her attacking a perfectly harmless stick!


While there are no photos of Puppy Class, Daisy is continuing to learn how to be a puppy.  One hopes that she will eventually learn how to be less of a doofus, although I suspect that topic isn't covered until one reaches the Adult Doggie classes.  I continue to attend puppy classes, where I practice the skills behind a folding screen, so all the crazy puppies don't terrify me.  Seriously. A class full of these sharp-toothed wee beasties - it's TERRIFYING!

I hold out hope that eventually Daisy will grow up and be a Real Dog. In the meantime, I like her when her rubber band has unwound and she's tired!  Heehee!


Have a great week!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Crazy Daisy

3 comments:

Murphy said...

It looks like Daisy had a growth spurt! We really like that photo with her on her back and leash in mouth.

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

How Sam Sees It said...

She is so sweet!

Monty, Harlow, and Ramble

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello fiona its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow daisy duz seem maybe a littel krazy!!! but she also luks verry kyoot and sweet so theirs that!!! ha ha ok bye